<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.kinksarethenewpink.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Kinks Are The New Pink: Outfitted: Neon + A Cloche

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Outfitted: Neon + A Cloche


Merona Wool Hat / Free People Neon Blouse (similar) / American Apparel Sweater / H&M Purple Corduroy Pants (similar) / Audrey Brooke Riding Boots / Jessica Simpson Coat / Rebecca Minkoff Bag


Who says you can't wear crazy color combinations in the middle of winter? Not me, obviously. 
Hot pink and purple? Sure. 
Neon yellow and pumpkin orange? Sign me up. 
Throw them all in together? Why the hell not?


I picked this cloche hat up at Target while waiting what seemed an eternity to get new tires on my car; lucky for Pep Boys, Target was right down the street and I was easily distracted by their Neiman Marcus Collection and other newly arrived goodies. I realized I had yet to purchase gloves for this winter and of course if I'm buying gloves I should get a hat too, naturally.


I tried on several different styles (all while passive-aggressively fighting for the mirror with another woman trying on scarves) before deciding on this pink number. I figure it'll be a great pop of color for those dreary winter days and a fun item to simply play mixing and matching with other items in my closet.



I love colorful winter accessories, they're so unexpected in a sea of blacks, browns, and greys during the winter season. Do you have any colorful winter accessories you're obsessed with?

Thanks for reading and have a great weekend!


Shop The Look!

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

11 Comments:

At December 13, 2012 at 11:56 AM , Anonymous MerelyMarie said...

Loving the colors...pretty!!!

 
At December 13, 2012 at 12:00 PM , Anonymous Bria OC said...

I love the different colors they are so bright and can be used to help someone smile during the winter. A bright winter piece I have in my closet is a bright mustardish knit sweater. I absolutely love it.

http://youngblackcuriosity.blogspot.co.uk/

 
At December 13, 2012 at 3:12 PM , Anonymous Ashlei said...

Thanks Marie!

xx

 
At December 13, 2012 at 3:15 PM , Anonymous Ashlei said...

Thanks Bria! That's totally what I was going for, and I love the sound of this mustard sweater, that's one of my favorite colors for fall/winter :) Thanks for commenting!
xx

 
At December 14, 2012 at 2:02 AM , Anonymous Brittany Basden said...

love the blazer. I have a similar one in tan :)

 
At December 15, 2012 at 9:41 AM , Blogger GeorginaGoodman said...

love the colour combo

http://georginagoodman.blogspot.co.uk/
xxx

 
At December 15, 2012 at 2:00 PM , Anonymous Prissysavvy said...

Love the colors and how you put it together dear.


xoxo
Priscilla
Prissysavvy.com

 
At December 15, 2012 at 6:24 PM , Anonymous Ashlei said...

Thanks Priscilla!

xx

 
At December 15, 2012 at 6:28 PM , Anonymous Ashlei said...

Thanks Brittany!


xx

 
At December 16, 2012 at 8:22 PM , Anonymous Lisa Versace said...

Wow, you are really fashion. Xoxo. I like the orange overcoat.

 
At January 11, 2013 at 2:27 PM , Anonymous beatricebang said...

i really like the neon colors! I have none in my closet! that needs to change asap!!! what camera do you use?

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Feel free to leave a comment, I love getting feedback :]

Have a great day!

-Ashlei

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home