<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.kinksarethenewpink.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Kinks Are The New Pink: 21 Party Shoes To Get You In The Holiday Spirit

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

21 Party Shoes To Get You In The Holiday Spirit

Well, it's here. The holiday season has landed. Downtown Chicago is ablaze with Christmas lights, holiday jingles are in the air, and I've officially dusted off my holiday movie collection.....ok that's a lie, I totally watch holiday movies in the middle of July. Love Actually, anyone? Best. Movie. Ever.

Besides having an excuse to watch Love Actually more times than necessary (and rewinding certain scenes to watch over again cause they're just that good...yeah, I know I have a problem). The holidays also mean it's time for get-togethers with family and friends, as well as those ultimate work parties that never fail to entertain. So while you may have an arsenal of amazing party dresses for the season, don't forget to show you feet a little love too (a "foot party", perhaps? No? I'm trying too hard, I know).

From velvety reds, shimmering metallics, and elegant blacks, I've rounded up 21 holiday heels that will see you through your every holiday fete :)



Hope everyone has a Happy Thanksgiving! Thanks for reading!

Labels: , , , , ,

4 Comments:

At November 21, 2012 at 9:43 AM , Anonymous Taylor (The Wearist) said...

Those Anthropologie cut-outs are spectacular!

 
At November 25, 2012 at 7:51 PM , Anonymous Ms Duran said...

Love this post, great selection of holiday-ready shoes! Definitely taking this inspiration and shopping my closet, you never know what I'll find in there!

 
At November 26, 2012 at 2:48 PM , Anonymous Ashlei said...

Aren't they to die for! Definitely my favorite :)

xo

 
At November 26, 2012 at 2:49 PM , Anonymous Ashlei said...

Thanks! And so true about shopping your closet, I need to do that more often, haha!
xo

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Feel free to leave a comment, I love getting feedback :]

Have a great day!

-Ashlei

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home