<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.kinksarethenewpink.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Kinks Are The New Pink: Outfitted: Brights on Brights on Brights

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Outfitted: Brights on Brights on Brights






::Outfit:: Dress - Rachel Rachel Roy / Chambray - Zara / Crochet Oxfords - Wanted / Bag - Random store / Accessories - Michael Michael Kors watch & rings, random bangles, sunnies via Crossroads



Hi everyone! Did you miss me? Haha ;) I'm almost in the clear with school, Saturday is officially the last day and I have one more project to finish up then it is totally summer party mode!

In addition to that, DCT and I finally found an apartment which we're super excited about, it's in a new neighborhood, it'll literally take me two minutes to walk to work, and it's close to great friends :) I'm super pumped! We even get to move in early, which is great as we get to bypass all the June 1st move-in madness, but that also means we have to get our stuff together ASAP, which should be fun seeing as we both have a lot of stuff (me probably more so than DCT...). 

But on to other things, such as this outfit! If you've been following my blog for some time now you'll know I'm not one to shy away from colors. I welcome and embrace them, the bolder and brighter the better.  This was one of the first hot and sunny days we've had in Chicago and I thought why not match the day with some hot and bright colors. I love how the neon pink of the dress pairs with the neon yellow of the belt. I've found that this belt, though a statement on it's own, really brings out the color of any item it's paired with (see it worn here as well), who knew a neon yellow belt could be so versatile ;)

I hope y'all enjoy the rest of your week, I'm going to try and get another post up, but I can't promise anything, finals + moving = craziness. But once everything calms down I have tons of post ideas just waiting to make an appearance on here :)

Thanks so much for reading!

'Till Next Time...

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

7 Comments:

At May 16, 2012 at 7:47 AM , Anonymous Skinnyhipster said...

Mixing neons is one of the fav things to do at the moment- cool look.

 
At May 16, 2012 at 8:11 AM , Anonymous Ashlei said...

Thanks! I think mixing neons can definitely be intimidating, but also really fun if you get it right ;) Thanks for the comment! xx

 
At May 16, 2012 at 3:54 PM , Anonymous SandraKLevinson said...

http://goo.gl/hlnp6

 
At May 17, 2012 at 10:38 AM , Anonymous The Wearist said...

Wow, that color looks HOT on you!
xo
Taylor

 
At May 17, 2012 at 12:10 PM , Anonymous Ashlei said...

Hahaha! Thanks, Taylor...I'm blushing, lol ;)

 
At May 19, 2012 at 12:37 PM , Anonymous Speaking In Style said...

Loving those shoes!!!
XOXO, Maria from SS

http://speakinginstyle.blogspot.com/

 
At May 19, 2012 at 2:41 PM , Anonymous Ashlei said...

Thanks Maria! They're the best non-sandal summer shoe, very comfy, and go with everything! :)
xx

Sent from my iPad

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Feel free to leave a comment, I love getting feedback :]

Have a great day!

-Ashlei

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home