<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.kinksarethenewpink.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Kinks Are The New Pink: Sunday Obsessions: Jason Wu for Target

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Sunday Obsessions: Jason Wu for Target



By now most of you have probably heard about the next Target Designer Collaboration is with Jason Wu. That's right the same designer who designed Michelle Obama's inauguration dress is bringing clothing and accessories to a Target near you at super reasonable prices :)

Last week there was a sampling of photos of the collection leaked on the internet and finally this past Tuesday a full lookbook of the collection was released. Let me tell you, this is one of the first designer collaborations that I'm actually really excited about and seriously considering making a few purchases (I mean with everything under $60, how can I not?). I'm just hoping that there won't be a fiasco similar to the release of the Missoni Collection for Target. As you'll see in pictures below, all the pieces are extremely wearable, can fit into anyone's wardrobe, and are classic styles that will last season after season. Here are a few of my favorite pieces from the collection that I will definitely be heading to Target to check out in person...

Dress $34.99, Tote $39.99

Blouse $34.99, Lace Print Skirt $29.99, Clutch $29.99

Top $26.99, Skirt $29.99

Tee $19.99, Shorts $26.99

Sweater $32.99

Clutch $29.99

Cat Scarf $19.99

Check out the full collection at The Fashion Bomb, the collection will be available online and in stores on February 5th, will you be buying anything?

'Til Next Time....

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Feel free to leave a comment, I love getting feedback :]

Have a great day!

-Ashlei

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home