<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.kinksarethenewpink.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Kinks Are The New Pink: Outfitted: Grandfather's Loafers

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Outfitted: Grandfather's Loafers






Pink Cordoruy Blazer / Denim Shirt, Zara / Skinny Jeans, Akira / Loafers, Bamboo / Velvet Scarf / Watch, Michael Kors / Lips, Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Certainly Red

Working at the new job I'm on my feet for about 10 hours almost everyday, so pretty heels are out of the question and therefore I've been investing in more flats. If you remember in a previous post I mentioned how I was totally into the emerging loafer trend and as you can see above I finally bought myself a pair! I love these shoes, they're super cushioned on the inside which is perfect for work, and I think the burgundy color gives them an old-fashioned, masculine touch almost as if they were stolen from my grandfather's closet. :]

Happy Wednesday, we're halfway through the week!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Feel free to leave a comment, I love getting feedback :]

Have a great day!

-Ashlei

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home