<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.kinksarethenewpink.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Kinks Are The New Pink: Outfitted: Sunshine is a friend of mine...

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Outfitted: Sunshine is a friend of mine...



As I mentioned in my last post, weather in Chicago has been unseasonably warm for this time of year, and like many Chicagoans I've been taking full advantage of that, because we all know it won't last. And even as I type this the weather is slowly creeping back down to the 30s and 20s. But for a while there it was gloriously warm, hence the spring-like outfit. I am loving how mild this winter has been so far, and will continue to take advantage of it :)


(Top: Zara / Skirt: H81 / Boots: Etienne Aigner / Scarf: Gift from DCT's mom / Watch: Michael Kors / Bracelet: Pandora, Gift from DCT's grandparents / Earrings: Aldo)



Can we also talk for a minute about how fluffy my hair is getting?! I don't really notice it growing, just because I see it everyday, but looking back at some old pictures...it's grown so much! I'll be coming up on my 1-year anniversary at the end of February and I'm thinking I should do something special for it...get highlights? All over color? Maybe a funky cut & style? What do y'all think? I'm open to suggestions :)

'Til Next Time...

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At January 14, 2012 at 4:42 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love this outfit. The earring are very cute and I love the scarf as well. I have never been able to put a scarf together with my outfits but you did it well.

Please be sure to take a look at my blog and follow my blog

Http://splashkouture.blogspot.com

Muah,
Crissy

 
At January 17, 2012 at 9:18 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks Chica! I appreciate the comment :)

xx

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Feel free to leave a comment, I love getting feedback :]

Have a great day!

-Ashlei

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home