<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.kinksarethenewpink.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Kinks Are The New Pink: Currently Craving for May

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Currently Craving for May


Happy May everyone! And what a beautiful first day it is, I woke up to the sun shining through our window, birds chirping, DCT snoring, and the cats meowing in my face demanding to be fed - such a great way to start the morning ;)

In celebration of officially arriving to the warm weather months I'd like to share what I'm currently craving for the month of May. I'm all about bold colors and easy-to-wear pieces this month especially after months of thick layers and dark neutrals. Check out below what I'll be shopping for!


Currently Craving for May



1. Light & airy maxi dresses in bright colors

2. Neon accessories

3. Slip-on d'Orsay flats

4. Colorful silk shorts

5. Straw fedoras

6. Chic & playful rompers

7. Bold lip colors

What are you craving this month? Thanks for reading and have a great day!


*Shop the post: Michael Michael Kors pleated chiffon maxi / J.Crew neon stone necklace / Juicy Couture Cabochon cluster bracelet / Report 'Silverton' d'Orsay flat / 3.1 Phillip Lim blush pink snakeskin d'Orsay flat / Jenni Kayne d'Orsay flat / 3.1 Phillip Lim navy silk short / Alice + Olivia purple silk short / Marni pink silk short / Oasis straw fedora / Equipment sleeveless earl silk playsuit / Chanel Rogue Allure 'Excentrique' / Shiseido 'Day Lily' / Nars 'Carthage'

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At May 1, 2013 at 11:36 AM , Anonymous Oh to Be a Muse said...

I'm also craving the perfect maxi dress. Still have yet to find it. Liking those d'Orsay flats too.

Oh to Be a Muse
Shop Layered Muse

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Feel free to leave a comment, I love getting feedback :]

Have a great day!

-Ashlei

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home