<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.kinksarethenewpink.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Kinks Are The New Pink: Shop This :: White Shoes for Spring

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Shop This :: White Shoes for Spring

white shoes

1 / 2 / 3 / 4

Hi all! Who's in the mood for some serious shoe talk? I know, I know, when are you not in the mood to talk shoes ;) Well I have to confess, I've been on a shoe buying rampage craze. I'm pretty sure last week I bought 4 pairs of shoes within 48 hours....yeah, I have a problem, but in my defense this is what happens when I can't buy anything for a month and a half, I become a shopping monster.

Anyways :) a style of footwear I've been especially lusting over are white shoes. From flats to sneakers, sandals to pumps there is something about white shoes that makes even the most casual outfit so crisp and clean. Pair heels with relaxed boyfriend jeans, sneakers with a spring dress, or sandals with cut off shorts for a great update to classic spring/summer time looks.

Check out some of my favorites below and let me know what you think, white shoes hot or not?

white sneakers
1. Isabel Marant Baya Sneaker / 2. Nasty Gal Snake Charmer Flat / 3. Nike Dunk Sky Hi Wedge Sneaker / 4. Toms Classic Canvas Slip On / 5. Charlotte Olympia Kitty Slippers / 6. Converse All Star / 7. KG Kurt Geiger Liberal Trainer

white heels

1. Zara Wedge Court Shoe / 2. Michael Kors Adrielle / 3. Luichiny Daz Ey / 4. Lanvin Leather Pumps / 5. Alexander Wang Agata Glow / 6. Kurt Geiger Glory / 7. Charlotte Russe Patent Pointy Toe Pump / 8. Nine West Sally

white sandals

1. Diane von Furstenberg Ombre Wedge / 2. Joan & David Paladina Sandal / 3. TopShop Flash Twist Lock Sandal / 4. Opening Ceremony Reike Nan / 5. Chloe Strappy Sandal / 6. BooHoo Stella Cut Out Sandal / 7. Zara Laminated Heel / 8. River Island Mesh Cut Out Wedge

Thanks for reading!

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At April 18, 2013 at 9:06 PM , Anonymous Brittany Basden said...

Great Post! I love number 7 on the second photo

 
At April 19, 2013 at 10:01 AM , Anonymous Ashlei said...

Thanks Brittany! #7 is classic, perfect for summer, and at a great price ;)

 
At April 19, 2013 at 4:57 PM , Anonymous Ashlei said...

Thanks Brittany! #7 is a classic, great for summer and at a wonderful price ;)

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Feel free to leave a comment, I love getting feedback :]

Have a great day!

-Ashlei

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home