<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.kinksarethenewpink.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Kinks Are The New Pink: In the City of Angels

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

In the City of Angels


Hi everyone! Just wanted to give quick update from L.A.!

I made it in one piece (obvi) and have been having a great time from the get-go, DCT's sister has been a fabulous hostess and I can't wait for the start of Lucky Fabb tomorrow!

And speaking of, I've signed up to do some live blogging from the conference here on KATNP so be sure to stop in throughout tomorrow for live updates and follow on Twitter, Instagram, and/or Facebook for more of-the-minute updates!

And with that I will talk to you all tomorrow, I'm now off to a taping of E! News Fashion Police! What a great way to start the trip, am I right?

I'll say hi to Joan Rivers for you all ;)

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Feel free to leave a comment, I love getting feedback :]

Have a great day!

-Ashlei

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home