<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.kinksarethenewpink.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Kinks Are The New Pink: What's In My Bag :: Colorado Skiing

Monday, March 11, 2013

What's In My Bag :: Colorado Skiing


Hi all! Happy Monday! This is going to be short and sweet as DCT and I are doing some last minute packing as I type, we'll be on our way to Colorado in t-minus 2 hours! We're super excited as neither of us have any idea what to expect (besides the obvious snow and mountains). The weather forecasts are pretty positive as well, sun & shine the entire time we're there, we couldn't ask for more :)

I'm not entirely sure how much blogging will be done this week, but I'll try and keep you all updated as much as I can. Before I sign off though, I wanted to share with you all what's being tossed in my bag for a week in the mountains. It consists of easy, layer-able basics in cozy neutrals and pops of color for a "sporty-chic mountain girl" look......yeah? no? I don't know....

whats in my bag
In all reality, I'll probably just hang around in my fleece leggings and a chunky sweater the entire time (cozy-chic mountain girl? Yeah, I should stop.) Anyways, before I start rambling on and make this post into a novel, I hope you all have a fabulous week and be sure to keep up to date with my daily adventures while in Colorado by following me via either InstaGram and/or Twitter!

Thanks for reading!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Feel free to leave a comment, I love getting feedback :]

Have a great day!

-Ashlei

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home