<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.kinksarethenewpink.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Kinks Are The New Pink: Outfitted: Plaid + Stripes

Friday, November 9, 2012

Outfitted: Plaid + Stripes

(Vintage Blazer (similar DV by Dolce Vita and loving this Olivia Moon) / H&M Striped Top / H&M Purple Corduroys (similar 7 for All Mankind) / Steve Madden Booties)

Hi everyone! This is going to be a short and sweet Friday post, I wanted to quickly introduce you to the new me with long, past my belly-button hair! I have never had hair this long before in my life, it's definitely been a different experience and it's only been a couple of days, haha! My cats follow me around thinking I'm some new play toy and can someone please explain to me how one with this much hair is supposed to sleep at night? Haha! It's one big learning experience, but I do really like them and have already started playing with different styles :) Keep a look out for a post next week with more details about my new 'do!



Nothing really special about this outfit expect for this vintage blazer that I've been wearing non-stop. I randomly saw a girl trying it on in the store, instantly feel in love and was happy to see her pass on it. I've always liked the look of plaid blazers, it's "preppy-chic" or as DCT cleverly mentioned it's like an "old-school game show host", so whichever you perfer ;)


I hope you all have a fabulous weekend! I'm actually off all weekend so I'm thinking some college football and hitting up Dose Market is in my future :) Thanks for reading!

Happy Friday!!

Labels: , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At November 9, 2012 at 3:47 PM , Anonymous Mr. Fancy said...

I must say, these braids are a delight! Mr. Fancy knows gorgeous. You, Ashlei, are that indeed. Tip of the fancy hat!

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Feel free to leave a comment, I love getting feedback :]

Have a great day!

-Ashlei

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home