<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.kinksarethenewpink.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Kinks Are The New Pink: Outfitted: Prints & Dots

Friday, June 15, 2012

Outfitted: Prints & Dots








Hi everyone! I was a mixing prints fanatic for this outfit! Florals and polka dots and African-inspired prints, they're all quite different, but somehow manage to work together. I'm so happy that the warmer weather seems to be here to stay, summertime Chi is the best! I have so many little adventures planned, I can't wait to share them with you all! 

Also, in case you missed it, KATNP was featured a couple of times this past week! I had a chat with Nika from Black Fashion Bloggers as well as had this post featured in IFB's Links a la Mode! If you haven't yet, go check them out ;)

Cheers to the weekend!

'Till Next Time...

::Outfit::
Dress: Rachel Rachel Roy (love this or splurge on this!)
Blazer: H&M
Clutch: Etsy
Boots: Rampage (old)
Accessories: Random
Watch: Michael Michael Kors

Labels: , , , , , , ,

15 Comments:

At June 15, 2012 at 10:53 AM , Anonymous Frankie : ) said...

I love your outfit! Especially the blazer :)

 
At June 15, 2012 at 12:12 PM , Anonymous Cheryl said...

Yay for the print and for your hair! Everything is on point in this look. :)

 
At June 15, 2012 at 1:45 PM , Anonymous DressCode:HighFashion said...

Great summery look. I love your effortless printmix.

Best, Jen

 
At June 18, 2012 at 3:50 AM , Anonymous Ashlei said...

Thanks Frankie! The blazer was a sweet little find at work ;)

xo

 
At June 18, 2012 at 3:50 AM , Anonymous Ashlei said...

Thanks Jen!

xo

 
At June 18, 2012 at 4:01 AM , Anonymous Eat.Style.Play said...

Love the dress A LOT! 

 
At June 18, 2012 at 4:04 AM , Anonymous Ashlei said...

Aww thank you!! :)

xo

 
At June 18, 2012 at 4:05 AM , Anonymous Ashlei said...

Aww thanks so much Cheryl! *blushing* :)

xo

 
At June 18, 2012 at 4:06 AM , Anonymous Ashlei said...

Thanks!

xo

 
At June 19, 2012 at 12:19 AM , Anonymous a.n.a.l.u said...

Such a beautiful outfit!

LAZYCATSTYLE

 
At June 19, 2012 at 4:45 AM , Anonymous House_in_tillford said...

The different prints def go together well, I like the bright blazer, really works well with the printed dress!

http://www.house-in-tillford.com/ 

 
At June 19, 2012 at 8:28 AM , Anonymous Ashlei said...

Thank You! :)

xo

 
At June 19, 2012 at 8:30 AM , Anonymous Ashlei said...

Thanks! I wasn't expecting the clutch to go with it to well, but I think it adds a fun + quirky touch :)
xo

 
At June 21, 2012 at 11:22 PM , Anonymous Crystin said...

I have the same blazer from H&M! I wear it with everything lol. Love this outfit!

http://fashionablygeeked.blogspot.com

 
At June 22, 2012 at 8:55 AM , Anonymous Ashlei said...

I love this blazer! It's such a nice addition to any outfit :) Thanks for commenting!

xo

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Feel free to leave a comment, I love getting feedback :]

Have a great day!

-Ashlei

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home