<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.kinksarethenewpink.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Kinks Are The New Pink: Summer Bags that won't Break the Bank!

Monday, April 23, 2012

Summer Bags that won't Break the Bank!

Summer Handbags

Happy Monday everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend! So, if you haven't figured it out via my outfit posts I'm not a big bag girl. I have my staples that I continuously use till they just about fall apart, lol! I've had my 'Baby Aidan' Marc by Marc Jacobs bag for a little over a year now and have been using it nonstop, and therefore with the change of seasons I think it's time to give the bag a little rest.

And thus, the hunt for a new summertime bag begins! Typically I like to drop a little more cash than usual on bags because I only really purchase staples that I use over and over. However this time around I'm looking to save some mulah and eventually bring the Marky Marc back into rotation come Fall.

I'm a little obsessed with the cross-body style as they're super functional and stylish as an everyday bag. I want something fun that can also go with various different outfits.

Have you all retired/plan to retire your Fall bag? Any suggestions on where I should look for decently priced, quality bags? I love hearing your thoughts!

'Till Next Time...

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

6 Comments:

At April 24, 2012 at 4:50 PM , Anonymous Mr. Fancy III said...

So...Mr. Fancy goes on vacation for 1 month and I come back to all this beautiful-ness?  You are amazing Ms. KATNP.

 
At April 24, 2012 at 9:02 PM , Anonymous Clara Turbay said...

i adore your style today!

 
At April 24, 2012 at 9:18 PM , Anonymous Ashlei said...

Haha! Why thank you Mr. Fancy, long time no see...question, when did you become Mr. Fancy III? lol

 
At April 24, 2012 at 9:19 PM , Anonymous Ashlei said...

Thanks Clara! :)

 
At April 24, 2012 at 10:42 PM , Anonymous Gabrielle Hooks said...

Your blog title says it all: Kinks ARE the new pink! As a natural, id have to agree ^__^ Great handbag pics, I'm really feeling the one the bottom left (i tend to stick to neutrals a lot).. You have a new follower!!

www.playinghooksies.blogspot.com

 
At April 25, 2012 at 7:42 AM , Anonymous Ashlei said...

Thanks so much Gabrielle! For both the sweet comment and the follow :D 

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Feel free to leave a comment, I love getting feedback :]

Have a great day!

-Ashlei

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home