<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.kinksarethenewpink.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Kinks Are The New Pink: Addicted 2 Shoes: Seeing (Mint) Green

Friday, March 9, 2012

Addicted 2 Shoes: Seeing (Mint) Green

Hi everyone! Happy Friday! So who isn't in love with the color of the moment - mint green? As I mentioned in a previous post, we're seeing it in stores everywhere from pants to dresses, to bags and.....shoes! I've rounded up some footwear that are of minty perfection and that you should definitely consider adding to your shoe collection this spring.

Seeing (Mint) Green



Shop the Shoes (starting clockwise from the left): Vince Camuto Nadine Wedge / ASOS Mitchell Leather Flat / Faster By Mark Fast Aldo Rise Cregger / Yves Saint Laurent Shield Loafer Pump / Aldo Shurkus / Stuart Weitzman Whiskerlo / ZARA Sandal with Ankle Strap


I'm definitely considering the loafers from ASOS, they're just too perfect for those casual summer days.  Hopefully they'll still be available (better yet, on sale!) by the time Easter rolls around and Lent is offcially over (only a month to go! :P). If I do get my hands on those beauties, I'd pair them with an outfit similar to this...

Mint Green Loafers

I love how casual this outfit is and how the loafers add just a touch of playful chicness.

So, what say you readers? Will you be snatching up your own pair of minty goodness? Or are you opting to sit out from the mint green bandwagon? You know I love hearing your thoughts!

Enjoy the weekend!

'Till Next Time...

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

4 Comments:

At March 9, 2012 at 5:49 PM , Anonymous Eboni Ife' said...

I'm with you! those minty green loafers are amazing, and the outfit you created is perfect!

p.s. got your email. haven't had a chance to respond, but I will this weekend ;)

 
At March 9, 2012 at 9:36 PM , Anonymous Ashlei said...

Aren't they beautiful?? Thanks so much Eboni, looking forward to hearing from you! :)

 
At March 13, 2012 at 4:12 PM , Anonymous MerelyMarie said...

Those loafers ARE perfect! Love the ensemble you put together for them.

 
At March 13, 2012 at 5:36 PM , Anonymous Ashlei said...

Thanks Marie! I'm hoping they'll still be available come Easter, if so then I'll have a nice open space waiting or them on my shoe rack, lol ;)
Sent from my iPad

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Feel free to leave a comment, I love getting feedback :]

Have a great day!

-Ashlei

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home