<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.kinksarethenewpink.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Kinks Are The New Pink: Outfitted: Vintage Dress + Neon Yellow

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Outfitted: Vintage Dress + Neon Yellow


Hi Everyone! Happy Wednesday! This post is going to short and sweet because, sadly, as I write this it is going on 10PM and I am exhausted from all my traveling yesterday. I'm also turning into an old lady who likes to crawl into bed by 930...I need my beauty sleep! LOL ;)


This is a little vintage dress I bought awhile ago and had forgot that it was in my closet (I need to do some serious closet organizing, y'all. Seriously.). I love the sassy color and graphic print, it gives the dress a little more attitude. Just for fun, I threw on the neon yellow belt and since it was so beautiful and warm outside (seriously...where did the Chicago winter go?) I just wore my army green H&M jacket to help battle some of that crazy (yet warm) wind.




Like I said, short and sweet :) Enjoy the rest of the week!

'Till Next Time...

::Outfit::
Dress: Vintage
Belt: H&M
Jacket: H&M (similar one at F21 here)
Shoes: Steve Madden

Labels: , , , ,

9 Comments:

At March 7, 2012 at 11:40 AM , Anonymous MerelyMarie said...

Cute look & that bag is gorgeous!

 
At March 7, 2012 at 3:41 PM , Anonymous Ashlei said...

Thanks Marie! It was a gift to myself last tax season :) thanks for commenting!

 
At March 7, 2012 at 4:38 PM , Anonymous Lisanne Hillen said...

You look so pretty! Love the dress!

http://styleservings.blogspot.com/ 

 
At March 7, 2012 at 4:43 PM , Anonymous kenda said...

great dress. i really like the print, that and the color the neon belt adds.

 
At March 7, 2012 at 8:50 PM , Anonymous Ashlei said...

Thanks Lisanne! You're so sweet :)

 
At March 7, 2012 at 8:52 PM , Anonymous Ashlei said...

Thanks Kenda! I agree, the belt definitely helped amp up the outfit :)

 
At March 8, 2012 at 12:52 PM , Anonymous cara said...

love that vintage dress!
xo Cara
http://www.afashionloveaffair.com

 
At March 8, 2012 at 5:27 PM , Anonymous Ashlei said...

Thanks Cara! I really love your blog so it means a lot that you commented on mine :)

 
At March 9, 2012 at 5:50 PM , Anonymous Eboni Ife' said...

cute, cute, cute dress! and it looks awesome with the anorak!

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Feel free to leave a comment, I love getting feedback :]

Have a great day!

-Ashlei

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home