<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.kinksarethenewpink.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Kinks Are The New Pink: Outfitted: Twists

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Outfitted: Twists


Last week was rejuvenate my hair week, it was starting to look a little rough around the edges and I hadn't given it some proper TLC in a long time. So I did a thorough detangling session, trimmed my ends and even put twists in :) I'm still at a point where my twists aren't really neat enough to wear out in public, haha! I tend to just grab random chunks and twist them up which results in pieces sticking in weird directions giving me a look similar to Coolio...cue Gangsta's Paradise ;)

To keep from embarrassing myself and others this time I threw on a little beanie and had a few pieces in front poking out, which I really liked and if I could wear hats to work I may have left the twists in for another day to get extra definition on my twist out. Stay tuned for a post on the different ways I styled my twist out, I'm finally starting to play with my hair more and it's excitingggg (at least for me, haha).

(Dress: Eskell / Jacket: H&M / Boots: purchased in Italy years ago / Beanie: F21 / Necklace: Crossroads / Watch: Michael Kors / Earrings: Gift from my mama)




Hope you all are having a great week!

'Til Next Time

Labels: , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

At January 18, 2012 at 8:08 AM , Blogger ClosetConfections said...

Cute necklace. I've never worn my twists in public for the same reason. My husband calls me Coolio when I wear them around the house. Although spraying them with water and tying them down with a scarf does help a bit...

Kendra
Closet Confections - A Sweet Personal Style Blog

 
At January 18, 2012 at 8:43 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks Kendra! I'll have to try that next time I do twists :) I appreciate you stopping by and commenting, hope to see you around some more :D

cheers!
~Ashlei

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Feel free to leave a comment, I love getting feedback :]

Have a great day!

-Ashlei

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home