<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.kinksarethenewpink.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Kinks Are The New Pink: A Few Of My Favorite Things....

Thursday, January 19, 2012

A Few Of My Favorite Things....


Boots!


Hats!


Faux Fur!

Scarves!

Just a few of my favorite winter accessories,What are your favorites?

'Till Next Time...

Labels: , , , , , ,

12 Comments:

At January 20, 2012 at 1:44 PM , Blogger Mr. Fancy said...

You've officially been re-fancied. Mr. Fancy approves.

 
At January 21, 2012 at 8:25 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Yesss! I've been waiting for this moment ;)

 
At January 21, 2012 at 1:26 PM , Blogger Crystal Haines said...

Your boot collection! Gah! I want! :]

 
At January 21, 2012 at 2:41 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lovely post! I love hats, scarves too!

Shall we follow each other? I'm following you.

WWW.FASHIONWHIT.COM

 
At January 21, 2012 at 9:51 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Haha! I have a boot addiction and it'll never stop, just got a new pair the other day :D

xx

 
At January 21, 2012 at 10:06 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks Emi! I really appreciate you stopping by and commenting :) I'll definitely check your blog out!

xx

 
At January 22, 2012 at 1:59 AM , Blogger SHOP STYLE CONQUER said...

omg i love love love the boots!

x


shopstyleconquer.blogspot.com
shopstyleconquer.blogspot.com
shopstyleconquer.blogspot.com

 
At January 22, 2012 at 9:01 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks! :)

xx

 
At January 22, 2012 at 10:35 AM , Blogger Laura said...

You have so many nice boots!

http://lovelyprettyworld.blogspot.com/

 
At January 22, 2012 at 12:42 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks Laura! I love boots and I'm always on the hunt for a new pair, lol

xx

 
At January 23, 2012 at 10:54 AM , Blogger unconstrainedYOU said...

OMG!!! I love your boots!! They are all so different, i wish I had a collection like that :(

 
At January 23, 2012 at 8:46 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks so much!

xx

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Feel free to leave a comment, I love getting feedback :]

Have a great day!

-Ashlei

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home