<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.kinksarethenewpink.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Kinks Are The New Pink: 30 x 30 Outfit Round Up

Monday, April 8, 2013

30 x 30 Outfit Round Up

Happy Monday all! As most of you know this past week was spent in sunny LA for Lucky Fabb and boy was it a great time! I'm currently putting together recap posts so I can share all I learned, I have to say it was a very inspiring week and I feel ready to conquer this blogging world, haha!

But before we get into all of that, remember that challenge I did? Yeah...I kind of forgot about it in the whirlwind that was Lucky Fabb, so to start the week off I've rounded up all 30 outfits. Putting all the outfits together amazes me, I can't believe I actually survived through this (and also can't believe I almost did it for 40 days, thank God for Colorado, haha!). Click on the photos to see the original posts!

graphic printvalentine's day polka dotsfloral skirt
stripes parisianchambray stripeschambray faux fur
animal motifneonmixed prints
skull print, leather shortswinterize maxileopard print
dress over pantsmissoni for targetanimal motif
skull printfloralsmissoni for target
animal motif, neonneonmaxi stripes
chambray leather pantsfloralsneon graphic print
stripesbohemianballerina skirt chambray
floralsfloral maxi skirtflorals

Again I want to thank everyone for their encouragement and support, it really helped to motivate me to keep going. And with that, it's on to the next one....but not really ;)

Thanks for reading!

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At April 8, 2013 at 3:59 PM , Anonymous lulu d. said...

I love the random pops of color in your outfits and your blog is absolutely amazing. I'm a new fan looking around for blog (and natural hair) inspirations and I'm absolutely thrilled that I found you!

 
At April 8, 2013 at 11:34 PM , Anonymous Ashlei said...

Thanks Lulu! I'm so glad hear that! You just made my day :) Hope to keep seeing you around on the blog!

xx

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Feel free to leave a comment, I love getting feedback :]

Have a great day!

-Ashlei

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home