<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.kinksarethenewpink.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Kinks Are The New Pink: Outfitted :: Nearing the End

Saturday, March 30, 2013

Outfitted :: Nearing the End

Happy Saturday everyone! Hope your weekend is going swell so far. As promised here are another round of outfit pictures from the end of this 30x30 outfit challenge! Enjoy!

Pleione floral blouse (remixed here + here + here) / Vintage floral maxi (remixed here) / Forever 21 wedge booties (remixed here + here + here + here) / Rebecca Minkoff bag

Yet another neglected item in my 30 pieces - the floral maxi skirt. This skirt is very lightweight (and slightly see-through, eeep!) so it was hard to wear it during the weeks of gross winter weather, then I forgot about it as it sat in my dryer for another week. Laundry days always get the best of me ;)

Zara chambray top (remixed here + here + here) / H&M ballerina skirt (remixed here + here) / BDG dalmatian print flats (remixed here + here + here + here) / Jason Wu for Target bag

More bare legs! I told you all I refuse to put on tights anymore. This is such a great springtime outfit I didn't want to ruin it (yes, ruin) with tights. This skirt was also forgotten in my dryer as you can probably tell by some of the wrinkles I couldn't get out :)

Urban Outfitters crop top (remixed here + here + here) / Thrifted faux fur vest ( remixed here + here) / H&M skinny jeans (remixed here) / Steve Madden boots (remixed here + here) / Marc by Marc Jacobs bag

I felt like a modern 70's bohemian a la Nicole Richie in this outfit. Crop top, high-waist denim, fur vest and just to embrace the look entirely I threw on my over-sized fedora, which I will admit was quite difficult to keep on my head with how thick and fluffy my curls have become.

Gap striped dress (remixed here + here + here) / H&M anorak (remixed here + here) / Bucco loafers (remixed here + here) / Etsy clutch

Last but not least, even more bare legs! Can you sense my excitement in these photos?

Any plans for Easter tomorrow? I unfortunately will be at work all day, but you know afterwards I am hitting all my favorite online stores and shopping like there's no tomorrow. Lent is finally over and I have cash to throw down :)

Thanks for reading!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

At March 30, 2013 at 3:22 PM , Anonymous Thriftionary said...

Ahh this blue striped dress and bucco loafers outfit is soooo cute. I love how you put the anorak on with it. :D

 
At April 1, 2013 at 10:56 PM , Anonymous Ashlei said...

Thanks chica! It was my way of keeping it cool weather appropriate as it still wasn't warm enough to go without tights and a jacket, one day though, one day! haha!

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Feel free to leave a comment, I love getting feedback :]

Have a great day!

-Ashlei

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home