<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.kinksarethenewpink.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Kinks Are The New Pink: Outfitted: Cropped

Monday, November 19, 2012

Outfitted: Cropped

Sparkle & Fade Cropped Sweater (similar) / F21 Lace Mini Dress (similar) / Steve Madden Booties / Jessica Simpson Coat (super cute alternative)

Hi everyone! Hope you all had splendid weekend :) I won't lie, I did a little retail therapy this weekend (I had cash burning a hole in my pocket that couldn't wait till Black Friday deals came along, haha!) and I noticed there's seems to be a wide variety of sweaters in stores this season. From cropped to over-sized, chunky to printed, I'm finding my closet filled with all sorts of styles to play with.



Typically I shy away from the more cropped styles, I mean if you think about it, does it really make sense to wear a "cropped" sweater? Who's idea was that? ;) But none-the-less, the bright cobalt blue number from Urban Outfitters caught my eye and I thought why not give it a go. I've found that it pairs great with some high-waisted skinny jeans or, as I'm wearing now, thrown over a mini dress with chunky booties and a beanie.



On a side note, I'm becoming obsessed with beanies! There's something cool, casual, and a little chic about them. And also, not gonna lie, they look pretty awesome on top of all this hair ;) Additional side note: apparently my new favorite thing to do in outfit pictures is throw up the peace sign.....so in the words of Chris Brown - "Deuces" ;)


Thanks for reading!

Labels: , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

At November 19, 2012 at 3:39 PM , Anonymous Carla Ortiz said...

You have such a cute blog and, like you, I'm also loving sweaters worn with everything this season. - Carla

 
At November 19, 2012 at 9:11 PM , Anonymous Ashlei said...

Thanks Carla! I agree, they're the perfect "topper" for any outfit ;)

xo

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Feel free to leave a comment, I love getting feedback :]

Have a great day!

-Ashlei

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home