<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.kinksarethenewpink.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Kinks Are The New Pink: Outfitted: Florals & Stripes

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Outfitted: Florals & Stripes

Hi everyone! This post is going to be short and sweet, kind of like this outfit :)











Who doesn't love florals and stripes, especially when paired together? These are always my go-to prints to mix whenever I'm in a sassy mood. Florals and stripes make me happy, how can you have a bad day when you're outfit is so cheerful? Also, I love that the top is just sheer enough that the stripes from my skirt seem to blend with the floral print, kind of a cool effect, no?

So I'm super excited for this weekend as my mama and baby brother are coming to town for a few days! I haven't seen either of them in a little over a year as they live in Germany and I can't really just jet set over there for a weekend trip. I'm ready for a few days of family time doing touristy things as I show them around the city, it's going to be loads of fun!

Do you all have anything exciting planned for the weekend? I know Lollapalooza is this weekend, which is always a good time. Whatever your plans are I hope it's the best! Thanks for reading!

'Till Next Time...

::Outfit::
Top: Pleione (similar)
Skirt: H&M
Sandals: Gap (very old)
Accessories: Michael Kors watch & bracelet, random bangles

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

11 Comments:

At August 2, 2012 at 10:06 AM , Anonymous Taylor Stat said...

What a happy combination! You look great! 
Taylor
thewearist.blogspot.com

 
At August 2, 2012 at 4:11 PM , Anonymous Iwannabefierce said...

I love the print mixing.

-Shakiyla

 
At August 2, 2012 at 5:17 PM , Anonymous Evan said...

I get what you mean with the sheerness of the top. I really like it!
Have fun with your fam(:
Love, Evan
Sweeteelou

 
At August 2, 2012 at 5:46 PM , Anonymous LaKara Person said...

Love the stripes with the florals!

 
At August 2, 2012 at 6:49 PM , Anonymous kenda said...

i'm a total sucker for stripes + florals, and i do like how you can see the stripes peaking threw the top. it gives a really nice effect. oh, and i hope you have fun with your family this weekend!

 
At August 2, 2012 at 7:50 PM , Anonymous Ashlei said...

Thanks Taylor! :)

xo

 
At August 2, 2012 at 7:51 PM , Anonymous Ashlei said...

Thanks Shakiyla! One of my favorite things to do ;)

xo

 
At August 2, 2012 at 7:52 PM , Anonymous Ashlei said...

Pretty cool right? Thanks so much, Evan! I'm sure we'll have a blast :)
xo

 
At August 2, 2012 at 7:52 PM , Anonymous Ashlei said...

Thanks LaKara! :)

xo

 
At August 2, 2012 at 7:55 PM , Anonymous Ashlei said...

Right? They just go together so perfectly :) Thanks Kenda!

xo

 
At August 3, 2012 at 8:33 AM , Anonymous Sheriden Garrett said...

Love florals + stripes combinations! A lot of people assume they'd never work, but they do and often beautifully. It's also very dependent upon the person who wears them though. They gotta werrrrk lol :)

http://indiexrocks.blogspot.com/ 

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Feel free to leave a comment, I love getting feedback :]

Have a great day!

-Ashlei

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home