<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.kinksarethenewpink.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Kinks Are The New Pink: Outfitted: Pitchfork

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Outfitted: Pitchfork


I swear this is my last Pitchfork post! Haha! I just really love the dress I wore and I have to share it with you all as it could possibly become my all-time favorite summer dress. I stumbled upon it during my suburban shopping spree when I decided to poke into Anthropologie (because I have a sick obsession with that store) and see what goodies they had on sale. It was the last one on the rack, wasn't even in my size, but I thought what the heck I'll try it on anyways! And I'm so glad I did!




First, it fit perfectly (and it says it's a size 2, so I don't know how true that is, cause I'm definitely not a size 2, haha!). Second, we all know I'm a sucker for bright colors! Third, how stinkin' cute is the Southwestern arrowhead-style print? All in all, I thought it would make for the perfect Pitchfork ensemble!




Though it may not show up on the blog as much, because that would just be boring, I can see myself wearing this dress over and over and over again for the rest of the summer. :)

Ok, seriously done with talking about Pitchfork. Haha! Happy Hump Day (Wednesday)!

'Till Next Time...

::Outfit::
Dress: Anthropologie
Backpack: Gifted
Scarf, Bangles, Ring: Forever 21
Sunnies, Earrings: Crossroads
Sandals: Aldo (old. very old.)

Labels: , , , , ,

6 Comments:

At July 18, 2012 at 9:48 AM , Anonymous Merelymarie said...

Big fan of "Anthro" here! LOL Cute dress!!!

 
At July 18, 2012 at 12:47 PM , Anonymous Ashlei said...

Omg, Marie, I seriously have a problem. I can not go in that store/visit their website/look at their catalogue without needing to buy something. It wouldn't be so bad if they weren't so expensive, haha! It's an addiction, and it may hurt my bank account, but it feels so gosh darn good, lol!
xo

 
At July 18, 2012 at 7:34 PM , Anonymous melissafff said...

too cute!!!

 
At July 18, 2012 at 11:42 PM , Anonymous Ashlei said...

Thanks Melissa!

xo

 
At July 21, 2012 at 11:01 PM , Anonymous Christine said...

What exactly is a pitchfork post? anyways- I like your hair natural! And I can never afford anything at anthropollogy..but I really like free people

I am now your NEWEST follower! I hope you can come stop by my blog and even follow! Let me know what you think-  I have a new post up. I am trying to win $1,000 to donate to an organization that helps END Human Trafficking! Please Vote so I can move to spot #1 and be able to change lives!  I look forward to your visit!God Bless,Christinewww.beyoutifulhope.blogspot.com

 
At July 24, 2012 at 9:40 AM , Anonymous Ashlei said...

Hey Christine! Pitchfork is a music festival they have every summer here in Chicago, and I have several posts talking about the festival so I just called them Pitchfork posts :) I shouldn't be buying anything at Anthropologie either, but it happens, lol! Thanks for the follow!

xo

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Feel free to leave a comment, I love getting feedback :]

Have a great day!

-Ashlei

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home