<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.kinksarethenewpink.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Kinks Are The New Pink: Day in the Life: Happy Birthday!

Monday, July 2, 2012

Day in the Life: Happy Birthday!


Hi everyone! This past weekend has been a whirlwind of activities! DCT's birthday was on Saturday and as a bday surprise his parents and sister flew out to visit him for his big day. Though he managed to discover his sister was coming, it was still a big surprise for him to find out everyone had come out to celebrate.



On the eve of his birthday we had a wonderful dinner at Girl & The Goat and then caught a late night viewing of TED, which was surprisingly very entertaining. This is the outfit I wore for our dinner and a movie date, as you can see I had a last minute change of heart with the shoes. I had just bought the Sam Edelman shoes (and the floral top!) from Nordstrom Rack that day and was eager to wear them, but I don't get to wear my heels too often as I would die at work since I'm on my feet for 8hrs. So I tend to jump on opportunities to dress it up a bit. :]


(The oysters were my favorite, soo good.)


(The birthday boy and goat cheese cheesecake)


Stay tuned for more pictures of DCT's birthday extravaganza! I hope everyone had a great weekend and Happy Monday!

'Till Next Time...

Labels: , , , ,

8 Comments:

At July 2, 2012 at 10:05 AM , Anonymous Evan said...

you look great! I especially love your shoes and the clutch. 
That goat cheese cake looks amazing.
Sweeteelou

 
At July 2, 2012 at 12:47 PM , Anonymous Melissafff said...

That blouse and clutch is TDF

 
At July 2, 2012 at 6:31 PM , Anonymous Channing in The City said...

I love your look!

 
At July 2, 2012 at 8:21 PM , Anonymous Eat.Style.Play said...

your hair is perfect! My fro never looks that nice! I really love your clutch!

 
At July 3, 2012 at 9:54 AM , Anonymous Ashlei said...

Thanks Evan! I wasn't so sure about the cake, because I'm not the biggest fan of goat cheese, but I have to admit it was quite delicious :)

xo

 
At July 3, 2012 at 9:54 AM , Anonymous Ashlei said...

Thanks Melissa!

xo

 
At July 3, 2012 at 9:57 AM , Anonymous Ashlei said...

Aww thank you! It was actually kind of a mess that day, lol! This is all just an illusion thanks to hair products and finger twisting, haha ;)

xo

 
At July 3, 2012 at 9:58 AM , Anonymous Ashlei said...

Thanks Channing!

xo

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Feel free to leave a comment, I love getting feedback :]

Have a great day!

-Ashlei

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home