<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.kinksarethenewpink.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Kinks Are The New Pink: Outfitted: Hot Pink + Bicycles

Friday, April 13, 2012

Outfitted: Hot Pink + Bicycles



Hello there lovely readers and Happy Friday! This week flew by (April in general is flying by, how are we already halfway through the month?) and it's more than likely because, as I mentioned, this week is my Spring Break and those always fly by.

It's been really nice not having to worry about getting school work done as I can dedicate that time towards other things such as, oh I don't know...creating a brand new logo for the blog! Y'all noticed it, right? Haha :) I hope y'all like it, I've been wanting a new header/logo for awhile now and had been hmm-ing & haa-ing over asking someone to create one for me, when I finally decided to just do it myself. I have a general understanding of Photoshop and it was very exciting to see my vision come to life, and the fact that I did it all by myself (with a little help from Photoshop tutorials here and there, haha) makes me love it even more :)





Enough about my header, lets talk about this outfit! I've been quite lazy this past few days (again, Spring Break!), so this is one of my lazy/shopping (cause I can do that again! yayyy!) day outfits. It may not look like it, but this outfit is pure comfort! An easy-going, cotton button-up (in a bright color, of course), a cozy sweater with a fun print, loose fitting jeans, and comfy wedges creates a lazy, yet still put-together, ensemble.




Any plans for the weekend? I have lots of events & birthdays to attend, it'll be a busy, yet fun, couple of days and then it's back to the grind on Monday, haha! I hope everyone has a fabulous weekend!

'Till Next Time...

::Outfit::
Button-Up: Liz Claiborne
Bicycle Sweater: Truly Madly Deeply
Jeans: Levi's Bold Skinny
Shoes: Crossroads
Bag: Accessories store in Belgium
Jewelry: Michael Michael Kors

Labels: , , , , , ,

6 Comments:

At April 13, 2012 at 7:35 AM , Anonymous Sara B.C. said...

I love your new header! And I love also your bike jumper. It's such a cute print!

Sara from A Modern-Day Lady

 
At April 13, 2012 at 9:45 AM , Anonymous Ashlei said...

:D Thanks so much, Sara! Isn't the bike print so fun? Haha

 
At April 13, 2012 at 11:11 AM , Anonymous lauraab86 said...

That bicycle shirt is so cute!!
http://lovelyprettyworld.blogspot.fr/

 
At April 13, 2012 at 2:19 PM , Anonymous Marisa Violeta said...

That bicycle shirt is perfect ^^

 
At April 16, 2012 at 6:41 PM , Anonymous Eboni Ife' said...

Just let me know when you wanna send me that sweater. LOL! :) Too cute!

 
At April 17, 2012 at 8:29 AM , Anonymous Ashlei said...

I got chu, girl! Haha! We can do a clothes swap, lol! ;)

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Feel free to leave a comment, I love getting feedback :]

Have a great day!

-Ashlei

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home