<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.kinksarethenewpink.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Kinks Are The New Pink: Outfitted: Sequins + Chucks

Friday, March 16, 2012

Outfitted: Sequins + Chucks



Hi Everyone! So today is a very special day as it's....My Birthday! Yayyyy :) I wanted to do a quick post to show my bday ensemble for the day. I feel this outfit really expresses who I am as a person - a little bit of glitz & glam, a little sporty, with a mix of casual cool chicness.

Turning the big 2-5!





I got the sequined skirt about a month or so ago from Crossroads (surprise, surprise! haha!) and have been waiting for an opportunity to wear it, and I figured why not add some sparkle to my day :) I've been wearing my chucks a lot these past couple days, they're super beat up, but I really like the quirkiness they give to the outfit. I've also been killing this H&M anorak (most recently seen here), and honestly it'll probably make its way out again tomorrow for St. Patty's :) Speaking of, do you have any plans for the weekend? I'll be having a green beer or two (or ten...) as some friends and I are partaking in a St. Patty's day pub crawl, should be a jolly green good time, haha!






Thanks so much for reading! I hope you all enjoy the holiday this weekend, have fun and stay safe!

T.G.I.F.!!!

::Outfit::
Skirt: H&M
Top: F21
Jacket: H&M
Shoes: Converse
Bag: Marc by Marc Jacobs

Labels: , , , , , ,

4 Comments:

At March 16, 2012 at 9:43 PM , Anonymous kenda said...

happy birthday!!! i hope you had a great day. oh, and i love that skirt.sequins ftw.

 
At March 16, 2012 at 11:08 PM , Anonymous Ashlei said...

Thanks Kenda! It's been a great day! :)

 
At March 17, 2012 at 2:48 PM , Anonymous lauraab86 said...

That skirt is very pretty!
http://lovelyprettyworld.blogspot.fr/

 
At March 18, 2012 at 8:12 AM , Anonymous Ashlei said...

Thanks so much, Laura!

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Feel free to leave a comment, I love getting feedback :]

Have a great day!

-Ashlei

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home