<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.kinksarethenewpink.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Kinks Are The New Pink: Rock This!: Valentine's Day

Friday, February 3, 2012

Rock This!: Valentine's Day

Happy Friday! I'm super pumped because this is actually a real Friday for me, meaning no work tomorrow! I haven't had a Saturday off in awhile, and I have no idea what I'm going to do with myself...probably school work, haha! What a life I live ;)

So it's February, meaning Valentine's Day is right around the corner. I've never really cared that much about Valentine's Day, didn't hate it, but wasn't obsessed with it either. To me it was just a nice excuse to eat chocolate, wear pink, watch silly romantic movies, and drink girly cocktails - not that I don't do that every other day of the year ;) - But I know there are some people out there that take Valentine's Day very seriously.

Though DCT and I have yet to make any official plans (we're totally last minute when it comes to things like this) I already have a date night outfit planned and I thought I'd share some possible outfit ideas for you fabulous readers....
Valentine's Day Outfit Ideas

Valentine's Day Outfit Ideas by kinksarethenewpink

1. A tailored blazer in a peachy-pink color gives that perfect V-Day pop for brunch with friends (Blazer - Topshop)

2. Whether you're single and going out with the girls or heading to a hot date a ruffled dress in a cool purple hue gets amped up a notch for Valentine's Day with hot pink accessories. (Dress - Halston Heritage)

3. This floral ensemble is perfect for a classy dinner for two. (Dress - TopShop)

4. Maybe you're staying in and cooking dinner with your significant other or having a movie night with gal pals, whichever you do stay comfy and cute with this heart-print sweater dress. (Sweater Dress - AX Paris)

When it comes to holidays such as Valentine's day, I think simple/quirky nods to the holiday makes for the best outfits. You don't have to go all out with red and pink, hearts and kisses (though that can be lots of fun too). Have you set your plans for V-Day? If so, what are you doing and, most importantly, what are you wearing?

'Till Next Time...

Labels: , , , ,

4 Comments:

At February 3, 2012 at 11:59 AM , Blogger Nikia Jefferson said...

Love the outfits! #1 and #3 are my favorites.

I will be living it up in Vegas for Valentine's Day. So, I'm sure hubby and I will find something interesting to get into.

 
At February 3, 2012 at 3:15 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Ooo Vegas! You guys should check to see if there are any cool shows going on that you can see, I used to go to Vegas all the time because my grandparents lived there. I don't know if you've been before, but you'll have a blast! :) Thanks for commenting! (#3 is my favorite too)

xx

 
At February 6, 2012 at 8:40 AM , Blogger Plami said...

I love all these cute outfits! The second one is my favorite! I made a similar post last friday you can check it out if you like :)

XoXo
Plami

http://www.fashionthrill.com/

 
At February 6, 2012 at 9:04 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks Plami!I think the second one is really fun for a flirty night out :) Thanks for stopping by and I'll definitely check out your post!

xx

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Feel free to leave a comment, I love getting feedback :]

Have a great day!

-Ashlei

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home