<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.kinksarethenewpink.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Kinks Are The New Pink: Addicted 2 Shoes: Leopard Spotted

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Addicted 2 Shoes: Leopard Spotted


I got some new shoessssss :) I found these beauties on clearance at Marshall's with only one left in my size, so I had to jump on them.



I've developed a fondness for leopard and I'm super excited to style some outfits using these booties. They felt super comfy when I was walking around the store in them, but the real test will be how long I can last in them at work. I'll keep y'all posted!


And just because I'm in full on leopard print mood here's some leopard footwear for your shopping pleasure!

Leopard shoes


Clockwise from top Left: Steve Madden Wiicked, Hunter Leopard Wellies, Sam Edelman Portney, Christian Louboutin Ron Ron, Guiseppe Zanotti, Diane Von Furstenberg Botswana, Steve Madden Annnie, Aldo Buschur, Oasis, Irregular Choice Im From The Future, J.Crew Martina, Kelsi Dagger HuetteVansSam Edelman Ria, Saffiano Tory Burch Reva Flat, Dorothy PerkinsT.U.K., Michael Kors, Christian Louboutin Morphing

'Till Next Time...

Labels: , , , ,

16 Comments:

At February 8, 2012 at 12:17 AM , Blogger blue roses said...

i have those kelsi dagger leopard loafers.... and i LOVE them. i also have some tahari leopard wedges, and they are the most comfortable and versatile shoes i own. these boots will serve you well!

http://dallianceswithsuitsandskirts.blogspot.com/

 
At February 8, 2012 at 7:55 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

That's great to hear, I'm super excited about them! Thanks for commenting! :)

xx

 
At February 8, 2012 at 9:52 PM , Blogger Jennifer S. said...

I lovee a great leopard shoe!!!!! Its so exciting to find them on sale!!

jen
http://blankwhiteframes.blogspot.com

 
At February 9, 2012 at 10:23 AM , Blogger Jersey Blogess said...

These boots are so amazing...love them

 
At February 9, 2012 at 1:30 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I was really excited, I also had a gift card to Marshall's that I was able to use which made it even better, lol

Thanks for commenting!

xx

 
At February 9, 2012 at 1:31 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks so much! I'm loving them too :)

xx

 
At February 9, 2012 at 1:52 PM , Blogger Mers Derska said...

Amazing Shoes :)
I love your blog and followed you
Love Meroda

http://berlin-fashion-fou.blogspot.com/

 
At February 9, 2012 at 4:10 PM , Anonymous Eboni said...

oh me, oh my!!! You know I can't get enough leopard print! I love these... clearance? Marshalls? I guess you know where I'll be this weekend :)

 
At February 9, 2012 at 11:45 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks so much, Meroda!

xx

 
At February 9, 2012 at 11:53 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Awww Eboni! Thanks so much for commenting! You know I love your blog, so I really appreciate it :) And yeah, girl..Marshalls. Clearance. Jump on it. Haha :)

xx

 
At February 10, 2012 at 2:56 AM , Blogger Amanda said...

oh wow those shoes are to die for =)

 
At February 10, 2012 at 5:45 AM , Blogger Tavia Mac said...

Great booties you have there...and to find them on sale is just icing! I have a pair of leopard pumps I have been putting a hurting on! I love them.

New follower :)

~Tavia
www.ninetofly.blogspot.com

 
At February 10, 2012 at 7:18 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

:) Thanks Amanda!

xx

 
At February 10, 2012 at 7:27 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks Tavia! Finding them on sale was just icing, I was hunting for a nice leopard bootie/heel for awhile :) Thanks so much for following!

xx

 
At February 12, 2012 at 10:21 AM , Blogger Collections said...

I'm a huge fan of leopard shoes and those ones are GORGEOUS.

$100 Shopbop GIVEAWAY

 
At February 13, 2012 at 8:57 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Yup, I've definitely become a fan of them, haha :) Thanks for commenting!

xx

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Feel free to leave a comment, I love getting feedback :]

Have a great day!

-Ashlei

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home