<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.kinksarethenewpink.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Kinks Are The New Pink: Happy Valentine's Day!

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

A collage of sweet, funny, cutesy cards for your Valentine's Day enjoyment....

















I hope you all have a wonderful Valentine's Day!
XOXOXO

'Till Next Time...

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

At February 14, 2012 at 9:05 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Oooh I love all of these! so cute! Happy Valentines Day!

love from San Francisco,
Britt+Whit

 
At February 14, 2012 at 10:36 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Aww, thanks girls! Hope you enjoyed the day! :)

xx

 
At February 15, 2012 at 9:11 AM , Blogger AJ TAYLOR said...

lol, love it. happy belated vals day

http://myafricancloset.wordpress.com

 
At February 15, 2012 at 9:54 AM , Anonymous Megan Nease said...

Hi Ashlei!
I had no idea you had a blog! (but I do now, thanks to twitter...ha!) You're posts are really great.

I hope you're doing well! I was actually just in Chicago last weekend, and was SHOCKED at how incredibly cold the wind is there. I can't believe you live in that every day!

 
At February 15, 2012 at 10:20 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Hey Megan!!
Oh yeah that Chicago wind...I want to say you get used to it after awhile, but you don't, it sucks all the time, haha!

And yeah, I've had the blog for awhile but just recently started to really post and promote it, so thanks for stopping by! :) Hope all is well in NYC!

 
At February 15, 2012 at 10:21 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks AJ! Same to you :)

xx

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Feel free to leave a comment, I love getting feedback :]

Have a great day!

-Ashlei

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home