<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.kinksarethenewpink.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Kinks Are The New Pink: Rock This!: NYFW F/W 2012

Friday, February 10, 2012

Rock This!: NYFW F/W 2012

New York Fashion Week

New York Fashion Week by kinksarethenewpink featuring clutch bags

Happy Friday everyone! New York Fashion Week officially started yesterday and while I won't be in attendance (I really just couldn't fit it into my schedule ;) ), I thought it'd be fun to create an outfit I would wear if I did go to NYFW.

I'm assuming at NYFW you're running around a lot, from a show to an event to another show, so I would want my outfit to be comfortable with easy mobility so I can run from place to place without killing myself. You all know I'm a big fan of maxi skirts and I love the rust-orange color of this one, paired with a nice red suede bootie and a chambray top, I feel comfy/casual yet fashionable. Then throw on a cropped fur coat and oversized fedora for extra warmth during those dashes outside to the next show. Add an envelope clutch to carry the necessities (cellphone, notepad, pen, invites, etc.), finish the outfit off with simple accessories and don't forget your camera! And there you have it!

Are any of you in New York for Fashion Week? If so, what are you wearing? If not, what would you wear?

'Till Next Time...

::Shop The Look::
Chambray Top: Old Navy or this or this
Maxi Skirt: Flannels Fashion or this or this
Red Suede Bootie: ASOS Aggie or this or this
Fur Coat: Loto Fashion or this or this
Envelope Clutch: Tory Burch Robinson or this
Fedora: Rag & Bone(in brown) or this

Labels: , , ,

8 Comments:

At February 10, 2012 at 8:57 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

those red booties.. i want!

<3 steffy
Steffys Pros and Cons

 
At February 10, 2012 at 10:56 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Aren't they gorgeous! I think they may be on sale right now too...Friday night purchase, perhaps? Haha!

Thanks for commenting, Steffy!

xx

 
At February 11, 2012 at 1:24 AM , Anonymous Armanda said...

I like this combo, death by stilettos isn't cool even at NYFW! =D
...and the maxi and those boots are Loovelyyy!

 
At February 11, 2012 at 7:33 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Right? You can still look fabulous without teetering around in 5-inch stilettos :) Thanks for commenting!

xx

 
At February 12, 2012 at 10:20 AM , Blogger Collections said...

This outfit would have been perfect for fashion week. Love the combination of the orange skirt and red booties.

$100 Shopbop GIVEAWAY

 
At February 13, 2012 at 8:57 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks so much! :)

xx

 
At February 13, 2012 at 12:44 PM , Blogger Sara said...

I've just discovered your blog and I love it! I can't wait to read more from you :) . You've got a new follower!

Sara from Diary of a Modern-Day-Lady

 
At February 13, 2012 at 1:55 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Awesome! Thanks for following! I'll be checking out your blog too :)

xx

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Feel free to leave a comment, I love getting feedback :]

Have a great day!

-Ashlei

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home