<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.kinksarethenewpink.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Kinks Are The New Pink: Pictured on Refinery29.com!

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Pictured on Refinery29.com!


So yesterday I opened my daily email from Refinery29 and look what I saw (picture above). It's meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee - that's literally what came out my mouth, and then I bounced up and down on the couch a few times (probably more times than necessary, haha).



I got stopped by Amy Creyer of Chicago Street Style and Shani, editor of Chicago Refinery29 a few weeks back, and had actually forgotten that they had taken my picture until I opened that email. Needless to say I was very excited and if you didn't see me going crazy on my Facebook and Twitter, now you can see it here! :)

Check out the full slideshow on Refinery29 and see how us Chicagoans style winter, there are some great shots!

'Till Next Time...

::Outfit::
Coat: Jessica Simpson c/o Crossroads
Skirt: Forever 21
Boots: Vintage
Shirt: Zara
Bag: Marc by Marc Jacobs

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At January 26, 2012 at 1:32 AM , Blogger Amanda Park said...

such a fun outfit

follow each other?

xoxo
amanda
www.intuitiveflair.com

 
At January 26, 2012 at 8:50 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks Amanda! I'll definitely check out your blog! :)

xx

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Feel free to leave a comment, I love getting feedback :]

Have a great day!

-Ashlei

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home