<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.kinksarethenewpink.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Kinks Are The New Pink: Vizio Optic :: Summer Trends in Eye Wear

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Vizio Optic :: Summer Trends in Eye Wear

Hi all! We all know I love my eye wear pieces, from over-sized shades, to classic aviators, to my retro-inspired eyeglasses, eye wear has always played a big part in my sense of style. So when I was approached by Vizio Optic to collaborate on a post featuring summer trends in eye wear I jumped at the opportunity as I'm a big believer that a great pair of sunnies or eyeglasses can really top off a look. So even though Chicago may of had some snowfall these past couple of days I swear summer is just around the corner! And what better way to get ready for the impending sunshine than getting a fresh pair of shades?

Read on for a look at the trends you can expect to see for summer, some great options you can find at Vizio Optic, as well as some inspiration on how to rock the trends! Enjoy!


Spring Eyewear :: Mirrored Lenses

We saw mirrored sunglasses all over the concrete catwalk during fashion week. Something about it just looks so fresh and cool, especially when paired with a classic style such as an aviator or wayfarer. I, for one, definitely plan on adding a pair to my sunglasses collection come summer! It's the perfect way to jump on the sporty-chic trend, throw them on for a day at the beach to look like a true surfer babe.

Spring Eyewear :: Mirrored Lenses
Neon oversized sweater / 3.1 Phillip Lim leopard print skirt / ASOS Vacuum flatform / Alexander Wang Rocco duffle bag / Converse Rookie watch / Target Mossimo windbreaker anorak / Bauble Bar silver chain collar


Spring Eyewear :: Bold Colors

What's a summer without some bold, in your face colors? Surprise, surprise, I'm obsessed with this trend! There is just something fun and unexpected about a pair of bright colored eyeglasses, it definitely adds some spunk and personality. If you're like me and wear your eyeglasses on a regular basis, but want to add some color, I would go for a classic red or blue as they would pretty much go with any outfit. However if you only rock your glasses every now and then, then I think those purple LaFonts are calling your name ;)
Spring Eyewear :: Bold Colors
YOOX Desigual Disney T-Shirt / J.Crew No. 2 pencil skirt / Debenhams Mood multi twist bangle / Giuseppe Zanotti sandal / Kate Spade Grove Court Lainey / All Saints Chase leather biker jacket / House of Harlow White Sand necklace


Spring Eyewear :: Retro Round

I love the vintage appeal of round lenses, especially with eyeglasses as it's very geek-chic. Grab a pair of round sunnies and you instantly look like a classic rockstar a la John Lennon. It's a great addition to any outfit as the retro style adds just the right amount of quirk to your look.

Spring Eyewear :: Retro Round
Charlotte Russe straw fedora / Conley Rock Storm sweatshirt / A.L.C. leather shorts / Miss Selfridge brown watch bracelet pack / Dolce Vita leopard print oxford / Boohoo Tasha neon oversized clutch





Spring Eyewear :: Unique Shapes

Something we saw all over the real catwalk were glasses in unique shapes, not necessarily square or round, but definitely different. You'd be making a statement with any one of these and you'd be surprised how well they work with all different face shapes. I mean if Lady Gaga can pull it off (see her rocking Oliver Goldsmith's Y-Not) then why can't the rest of us ;)

Spring Eyewear :: Unique Shapes
Rag & Bone Bailey Print Blazer / Oasis white cherry crop / John Lewis Oris watch / Charlotte Olympia Debonaire court pumps / Celine Tri Color mini tote / TopShop bow ring

Well I hope this put you in the mood for some new shades because I have a special deal for you! Vizio Optic is giving you fab readers an exclusive 10% off your purchase with discount code KINKSPINK, Yay! All the glasses you've seen in this post are available on their site including much much more, they ship internationally, and offer free shipping in the U.S.! So get yourself ready for that blessed summer sunshine and grab some new sunnies from Vizio Optic!

Thanks for reading!

Disclaimer: Compensation was not provided for the creation of this post. All opinions expressed herein are those of the author and not indicative of the opinions or positions of Vizio Optic.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Feel free to leave a comment, I love getting feedback :]

Have a great day!

-Ashlei

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home