<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.kinksarethenewpink.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Kinks Are The New Pink: Boom, Badoom, Boom: BassBuds Product Review

Monday, November 26, 2012

Boom, Badoom, Boom: BassBuds Product Review

"Boom, badoom, boom...boom, badoom, boom bass...he got that super bass..."

Oh Nicki Minaj, you know how to get a girl jammin'. I have a Pandora station dedicated soley to her for whenever there's a need to start a dance party (and yes, there are times when you need a dance party). Now why am I talking about dance parties and Nicki Minaj? Because they all played a part in my weekend testing out a new pair of headphones from BassBuds.

You've never heard of BassBuds? Well, let me formally introduce you to these bad ass little earbuds.

Upon first encounter they look like your average earbuds, but they are so much more! First, the sound quality is superb and true to the brand name, the bass is siiiiiiiick. I literally feel like I'm front row at a concert or rocking (dance partay!) in a club. The bass just hits you in your core and it feels 'oh so good' that you can't not jam out. Dancing down the street is considered the norm with these little guys in your ears.

In addition to the amazing sound quality, BassBuds has some of the best noise control I have ever had in earbuds. DCT can be playing some super intense war video game and I'll be blogging at the table next to him with my buds in and not hear one explosion. And it goes vice versa, I had my music up on full blast and DCT could barely hear what I was listening to, even when sitting right next to me. So, to all my train/bus commuters, you know when someone is having a really loud and annoying conversation that you just don't care to hear? Solution: BassBuds. Or on the flip side, say you're in a pop music kind of mood and are jamming to some Bieber tunes (I've done it, we've all been there, it's catchy and you can't help yourself sometimes), well BassBuds will ensure no one else on that train/bus will know you're having a Bieber Fever moment ;)

And since we're all fashionistas here, BassBuds are perfect as they don't skimp on style. They offer one of the largest earphone color ranges in world, with over 20 different colors and combinations. The ones you see here are from their Classics Collection in the color Pink, so fitting for Kinks are the New Pink, right? And for an extra touch, every pair comes with a Swarvoski crystal in-layed on the back of each bud. *bling*bling*

Some other features and specs include:

A mic and call/mp3 controller that you can use to answer/end calls, play/pause your tunes, skip or play previous tracks and the best part -- it's compatible with all smart phones.

It has an anti-tangle, durable, double wrapped cable.

and finally comes with a free protective storage bag and black, white, and memory foam ear buds in 3 sizes

So now that you're totally psyched about these earbuds I have a little Cyber Monday/Holiday gift for you :)
BassBuds has given me a code for you my lovely readers to get a special discount! Enter code: BB59836 at checkout and you'll receive $30 off your BassBuds purchase! 

These would be a perfect gift for you, your bro, your sis, your boo, your bestie, your awkward cousin...pretty much anyone who loves music (and who doesn't love music?).

Now go get you some! Haha! Thanks so much for reading!

Disclaimer: I was sent a free pair of BassBuds to try and review and this is 100% my honest opinion :)

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Feel free to leave a comment, I love getting feedback :]

Have a great day!

-Ashlei

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home