<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.kinksarethenewpink.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Kinks Are The New Pink: Happy Friday! :: Outfitted: Boho Layers

Friday, October 12, 2012

Happy Friday! :: Outfitted: Boho Layers


Hey everyone! One of my favorite things about the cooler weather is the opportunity to layer, I just think it creates a more interesting look as you can play with colors, textures, and prints. Simply start with a basic canvas, such as a neutral tee and skinny jeans, then begin adding different elements from sweaters to a cozy cardi, jackets to chunky scarfs.




I totally felt a Mary-Kate & Ashley Olsen boho-chic vibe after putting this outfit together, all I'm missing is some dark oversize sunglasses and another layer of fur then I'd be ready to take on the fashion mecca of New York!





Any plans for the weekend? I hope it's great fun whatever you do :) Thanks for reading!

::Fro to Toes::
Fro: Turban (how-to here!) / Scarf: Urban Outfitters (similar) / Cardigan: Eskell's (similar) / Jacket: H&M / Skinnies: Levi's / Booties: Urban Outfitters / Bag: Marc by Marc Jacobs

Labels: , , , , ,

6 Comments:

At October 16, 2012 at 6:34 PM , Anonymous Chic Therapy said...

love the layers..

 
At October 16, 2012 at 6:53 PM , Anonymous Ana In Style said...

Love the pictures!! You look great!
Beijos, Ana
Ana In Style INPINK Giveaway

 
At October 17, 2012 at 12:58 PM , Anonymous Ashlei said...

Thanks Ana!

xo

 
At October 17, 2012 at 12:58 PM , Anonymous Ashlei said...

Thanks chica!

xo

 
At October 20, 2012 at 3:24 PM , Anonymous miss donna said...

even if i could master layering half as well as you, it never gets cold enough here in central Texas to wear them. boho-chic looks good on you!

 
At October 20, 2012 at 3:56 PM , Anonymous Ashlei said...

Aww thanks Miss Donna! I agree it would be a bit difficult to rock layers in Texas, way too hot down there, haha!

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Feel free to leave a comment, I love getting feedback :]

Have a great day!

-Ashlei

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home