<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.kinksarethenewpink.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Kinks Are The New Pink: We Got Featured!

Monday, July 16, 2012

We Got Featured!



Hi everyone! So I had a little surprise when I opened my inbox Sunday morning, turns out KATNP got a little feature on The Budget Fashionista! *happy dance*

Check out the full feature here and see how some of my fellow bloggers rocked their neon. Thanks to The Budget Fashionista for the feature! :)

'Till Next Time...

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

At July 16, 2012 at 11:52 AM , Anonymous Eat.Style.Play said...

Go Girl! You look great! 

 
At July 16, 2012 at 12:09 PM , Anonymous Nikia said...

That is so MAJOR. So proud of you!

 
At July 16, 2012 at 10:12 PM , Anonymous Ashlei said...

Thanks chica! :D

xo

 
At July 16, 2012 at 10:14 PM , Anonymous Ashlei said...

Thanks Nikia! :)

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Feel free to leave a comment, I love getting feedback :]

Have a great day!

-Ashlei

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home