<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.kinksarethenewpink.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Kinks Are The New Pink: Pitchfork Street Style 2012

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Pitchfork Street Style 2012


Hi everyone! So about Pitchfork this past weekend...I wanted it to work out so bad! But, unfortunately, Mother Nature had other plans for my first attempt at doing street style photos and literally rained all over my Pitchfork parade. For half the time I was there it was pouring down rain and our whole Crossroads crew was huddled under our tent, smushed together with racks upon racks of clothing sitting under tarps. It was great fun.

By the time the rain did finally stop, it was already getting dark and all the festival goers were slightly muddy and soggy from the rain, which doesn't really make for great street style pics. Therefore, since I was only working Pitchfork on Friday and at the store the rest of the weekend, no festival style pics for KATNP :( I suppose there is always next year.

However, I didn't want to leave you all completely hanging, so I did some stalking across the internet and gathered together a few of my favorite festival style shots from the weekend. I hope you enjoy!



Pitchfork Street Style
Pitchfork Street Style 2


'Till Next Time...

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At July 18, 2012 at 9:52 AM , Anonymous Merelymarie said...

Sorry it rained on the parade. That sucks! :( 
I've never heard of Pitchfork...it's reminding me of Coachella (style-wise). Maybe, I'll go next year just to wear something "hippy". Ha!
How was the music?! 

 
At July 18, 2012 at 12:51 PM , Anonymous Ashlei said...

Thanks Marie! I would consider it the mid-west's version of Coachella, this was my first year going and I'm not that knowledgable of the more indie music scene, but I thought the shows I saw/heard were pretty cool! You should definitely try and go next year!
xo

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Feel free to leave a comment, I love getting feedback :]

Have a great day!

-Ashlei

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home