<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.kinksarethenewpink.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Kinks Are The New Pink: Currently Craving: Backpacks (and a long getaway)

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Currently Craving: Backpacks (and a long getaway)

Hi guys and gals! So it hit me the other day that I am in a serious need for a long vacay, work has taken over my life and I just really need a break. My mother and baby brother will be coming to visit in August, which will be nice. Then DCT and I are off to Europe for a couple weeks in September, which will be great! But man, oh man what I wouldn't give to go lay around on a beach for a few days right now, with a never-ending supply of mojitos....*sigh*

Unfortunately I don't have the time to go sneak away to an exotic locale, so I'll have to settle for traveling there in my dreams and continue counting down the days to my European excursion. Though our trip is still a couple months away (or 42 days if you want to be exact...haha), I've already started planning/imagining outfits to put together and shoes that I need want to purchase for my fashionable touristy strolls through Amsterdam, Paris and where ever else we may end up.

But besides the clothes and shoes, what I've really been craving for is an awesome backpack to tote around while doing touristy things. I feel like backpacks have been making a huge come-back, there are some gorgeous leather and fabric bags out there, I've decided I must have one for Europa. And to prove my point on how fabulous they are, I've gathered a few packs for your viewing (and possibly shopping) pleasure! Enjoy!
Back Packin

How do you all feel about the backpack craze? Are they a yay or nay for you?

'Till Next Time...

Labels: , , ,

7 Comments:

At July 24, 2012 at 9:49 AM , Anonymous Aramide Esubi said...

Definitely a yay! I'm thinking we clearly share this obsession lol 

 
At July 25, 2012 at 9:24 PM , Anonymous Cristina said...

Digging the backpacks lately too. They much such refined "grown-up" versions now that it's hard to not want one!

http://www.mostlyclothes.com/

 
At July 25, 2012 at 9:26 PM , Anonymous Cristina said...

 *make  "They make such..." oops!

 
At July 26, 2012 at 2:23 PM , Anonymous Ashlei said...

Hehe, you were just so excited about the backpacks you had a spelling mishap! ;) I agree they make some great "grown-up" versions that I wouldn't mind toting into the office :)

xo

 
At July 26, 2012 at 2:26 PM , Anonymous Ashlei said...

We clearly do! Taking a trip to Target to peek at all those fab backpacks you took a shot of :)

xo

 
At July 26, 2012 at 10:05 PM , Anonymous Chelsea said...

Awesome backpack choices, they look much more sophisticated then they did years ago. Thanks for stopping by my blog, I'm a new follower:-)
xo,  Chelsea
www.abitofsass.blogspot.com

 
At July 30, 2012 at 9:30 AM , Anonymous Ashlei said...

Thanks Chelsea! For both the comment and the follow! Love your blog!

xo

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Feel free to leave a comment, I love getting feedback :]

Have a great day!

-Ashlei

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home