<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.kinksarethenewpink.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Kinks Are The New Pink: Outfitted: A Tucker Dress

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Outfitted: A Tucker Dress








Hi lovelies! Doesn't this dress just make you smile :) I got this awhile ago from Crossroads (where I get everything), I came in one morning and saw it hanging on the wall, the color instantly grabbed me, then I saw it was in my size, then I saw it was an actual Tucker dress and not a Tucker for Target dress and I quickly yanked it off the wall before anyone else discovered the little gem.

I haven't had a chance to wear it as it's either been too hot or too cool or I just forgot that it was in my closet, lol. I was surprised at how many compliments I got while wearing this dress, I just threw it on as I wanted something loose and easy to move-in that day. Then everyone started saying how much they loved it and I even had my picture taken for Best Dressed at work. So, now that I know this, I'll definitely try to wear it more often, haha! :)

In other news, today is DCT and my 2 year anniversary! I can't believe how fast 2 years has gone by and I also can't believe he's put up with me and my shenanigans for so long ;) We don't have anything big planned for tonight, just some cooking and relaxation...well, DCT will be doing the cooking and I'll be doing the relaxing, with some champagne perhaps? This weekend is when we'll really celebrate as we're going on an overnight white water rafting trip up in Wisconsin. I'm super excited as it should be lots of fun!

I hope everyone has a great day! Thanks for reading!

'Till Next Time...

::Outfit::
Dress: Tucker via Crossroads
Bag: Jason Wu for Target
Shoes: via Crossroads
Accessories: h&m belt, Michael Michael Kors watch, random bangles & ring

Labels: , , , , ,

6 Comments:

At June 6, 2012 at 12:15 PM , Anonymous Nikia said...

That dress is gorgeous and definitely a great Crossroads find. I love the addition of the blue accessories.

And Happy Anniversary! :)

 
At June 6, 2012 at 3:26 PM , Anonymous Ashlei said...

Thanks Nikia! I thought the blue might break up the "Halloween" colors it had going on, lol!

xo

 
At June 7, 2012 at 7:41 PM , Anonymous Channing in The City said...

Happy Anniversary!! And you look lovely for your day. So ladylike and sophisticated. And I love your hair :)

 
At June 7, 2012 at 8:09 PM , Anonymous Ashlei said...

Thanks Channing! That's so sweet of you :)

xo

 
At July 18, 2012 at 8:10 AM , Anonymous Sheriden Garrett said...

Super late, but Happy Anniversary! I'm a new reader and so far I'm loving your blog and your looks. And this dress is giving me soooo much life right now! I love it on you!

 
At July 18, 2012 at 9:09 AM , Anonymous Ashlei said...

Thanks Sheriden! For both the sweet comment and the follow! Can't wait to see you around more! :)

xo

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Feel free to leave a comment, I love getting feedback :]

Have a great day!

-Ashlei

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home