<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.kinksarethenewpink.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Kinks Are The New Pink: Birthday Surprise.

Monday, March 19, 2012

Birthday Surprise.

Guess what?!


I got a new camera! A birthday present from the parentals that I found after a cute and fun birthday treasure hunt DCT put together for me :] So get ready for an overload of random pictures (and hopefully better outfit photos) as I learn the ins and outs my new toy, haha! 

City lights.

St. Patrick's Day, the aftermath.

Curious kitty.

Breakfast of Champions.

Morning cheers!

Stylish reads ;)

Fishing gone wrong...

Chi city, is my city.

Wilson.

<3

Wonders at the Conservatory.

Bold reds.

Sunshine yellow.

Two peas in a pod :)

I hope everyone had a fabulous weekend!

'Till Next Time...

Labels: , , , ,

7 Comments:

At March 19, 2012 at 8:29 AM , Anonymous sj_terrell said...

cool glasses :)

500daysoffashion.blogspot.com

 
At March 19, 2012 at 9:32 AM , Anonymous Ashlei said...

Thanks! Only $12 at Target, they have tons of other colors too :)

 
At March 19, 2012 at 9:57 AM , Anonymous Keesha said...

Looks like youre having a great time with your new camera :) Lovely pics!

 
At March 19, 2012 at 12:51 PM , Anonymous Ashlei said...

Thanks Keesha! I am having a great time and probably annoying the boyfriend with the amount of pictures I've taken, haha! :)

 
At March 19, 2012 at 10:01 PM , Anonymous Ashlei said...

Haha! No worries, girl! I'm right there with you lol! Thanks for the bday wishes :)

 
At March 24, 2012 at 10:41 AM , Anonymous Curvatude said...

awww...two peas...so sweet and happy belated!

 
At March 24, 2012 at 11:55 AM , Anonymous Ashlei said...

Thanks chica! :) Don't let the picture fool you, though, haha ;)

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Feel free to leave a comment, I love getting feedback :]

Have a great day!

-Ashlei

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home