<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.kinksarethenewpink.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Kinks Are The New Pink: To The Streets: NYFW

Monday, February 13, 2012

To The Streets: NYFW

Happy Monday! I hope everyone had a great weekend! New York Fashion week is almost at an end and while most people are buzzing about the collections so far (which have been pretty amazing), I've also been checking out the fantastic street style!

I find that street style really inspires and gives me ideas on how to wear different items more so than any other styling venue (magazines, fashion shows, catalogues, etc.). Whenever I'm at a loss on what to wear I always find myself browsing street style blogs or Pinterest to get inspiration and 9 times out of 10 I can usually come up with something.

Here are some of my favorites from NYFW so far and some ideas on how to recreate the look...Enjoy!


NYFW 2012 Street Style


Shop this look: Diesel Leather Jacket, Stella McCartney Sweater, Nasty Gal Skirt, Jigsaw Quilted Tote, Rupert Sanderson Ankle Wedge Boots


NYFW Street Style


Shop the Look: Diane von Furstenberg Jane Rabbit Box Jacket, Yes Style Polka Dot Blouse, TopShop Sweater, Hudson Collin Skinny jeans, Oslo Skylar Tote, Jeffrey Campbell 99 Tie, ASOS Sunnies, Marie Chavez Gold Hammered Teardrop Necklace


NYFW Street Style


Shop The Look: Forever New Laura Swing Cape Coat, J.Crew Honeycomb Sweater, Fat Face Lucky Nep Sweater, James Jeans Twiggy Velvet Pants, TopShop Dashing Riding Boot, Oslo Skylar Tote, Marc by Marc Jacobs Marci Watch

Street style shots via All The Pretty Birds and Harper's Bazaar

'Till Next Time...

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Feel free to leave a comment, I love getting feedback :]

Have a great day!

-Ashlei

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home