<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.kinksarethenewpink.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Kinks Are The New Pink: A Shameless Little Plug

Friday, February 10, 2012

A Shameless Little Plug


Hello lovely readers! Many of you may of heard about Refinery29's Next Big Style Blogger contest. I originally wasn't going to enter because I feel I'm still trying to figure out my own voice in the fashion blogosphere, but then I thought about it a little more and figured why not? So I entered, wrote a little blurb on Facebook asking my friends to vote and have been truly amazed and humbled at the response from my family and friends. You guys are awesome!

So with that said, I would love love love if you'd vote for me :) It's quite simple, just head to http://www.refinery29.com/styleblogger and look for my picture above. There are a lot of contestants so to easily find me hit CTRL + F on your computer, type in my name - Ashlei - and I should appear! Then just click the little heart so that it turns pink, it may also prompt you to sign into Facebook, but it's that easy! 

Thanks so much for your support, let's go get 'em!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At February 11, 2012 at 1:38 PM , Blogger Thirteenlbs said...

I LOVE YOUR BLOG! You have such a positive spirit, and of course...the kinks!

Win a Dress from Shabby Apple!

 
At February 11, 2012 at 2:55 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Aww Thank you! That's so sweet of you to say :)

xx

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Feel free to leave a comment, I love getting feedback :]

Have a great day!

-Ashlei

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home