<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.kinksarethenewpink.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Kinks Are The New Pink: Outfitted: Printed Skirts + Denim Shirts

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Outfitted: Printed Skirts + Denim Shirts


I'm such a sucker for printed skirts and when this beauty showed up at work, I knew it had to be mine (and luckily it was in my size). The colors are bold, the print is amazing and it is slowly becoming my new favorite skirt...





Hope everyone has been having a fantastic week!

'Till Next Time...

::Outfit::
Top: Zara
Skirt: Vintage c/o Crossroads
Belt: Target
Booties: Steve Madden

Labels: , , , , ,

9 Comments:

At February 2, 2012 at 9:58 AM , Blogger Nikia Jefferson said...

Simply adorable! That skirt is fantastic.

 
At February 2, 2012 at 12:47 PM , Blogger Lidiya said...

The skirt looks absolutely gorgeous, stunning print <3
http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/

 
At February 2, 2012 at 8:34 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks Nikia! I'm obsessed with it, haha :)

xx

 
At February 2, 2012 at 8:37 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks Lidiya! I can't get over how great a find this was :)

xx

 
At February 2, 2012 at 8:38 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks Fabrizia! I'll definitely take a look at your blog, thanks for stopping by mine :)

xx

 
At February 5, 2012 at 9:38 AM , Anonymous Jennifer said...

Hi girl, I just found yr blog thru the IFB project and I so appreciate your smile! We smiling style bloggers need to unite! :) I loooove this skirt, I have been too scared to wear that length cos I'm short but I'm gonna try it more often.

 
At February 5, 2012 at 2:18 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Hey Jennifer! Thanks so much! I believe fashion/style is supposed to be fun, right? I don't know why people are so serious sometimes, haha, I agree us smiling bloggers should unite! :D Thanks for stopping by!

xx

 
At June 14, 2012 at 3:45 PM , Anonymous Kusefashiondiary said...

I die with love for you printed skirt...

http://kusefashiondiary.blogspot.cz/

 
At June 14, 2012 at 8:04 PM , Anonymous Ashlei said...

Haha! Why, thank you ;)

xo

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Feel free to leave a comment, I love getting feedback :]

Have a great day!

-Ashlei

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home