<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.kinksarethenewpink.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Kinks Are The New Pink: How To: Add Pops of Color to Your Winter Wardrobe, Day 5!

Friday, January 27, 2012

How To: Add Pops of Color to Your Winter Wardrobe, Day 5!


It's the final day of my first outfit series and I've saved the simplest addition for last :) I want to say thanks to those of you who've been following throughout the week. I've really enjoyed this and feel like I learned a lot, not just with styling different outfits, but also taking the photos :) I think I'll try another outfit series sometime in the future, any suggestions of what I should do are welcomed!

Enough of my yammering ;) Let's get to it!

So, who doesn't love a bold lip? It's such a great little pick-me-up and yet so simple, just a swipe of a cherry red or bright pink and your attitude can go from 'just meh' to 'sass-a-frass!' (yes, I just said sass-a-frass.)






Well, there you have it a whole weeks worth of ideas on how to add some color into your winter outfits! If you missed any of the other days hit the links below :) T.G.I.F.!


'Till Next Time...

::Outfit::
Top: H&M
Skirt: 3.1. Phillip Lim c/o Crossroads
Booties: Aldo
Scarf: Target
Coat: Kenar c/o Crossroads
Lip: L'Oreal Colour Riche Stars, Penelope's Red

Labels: , , , , , ,

8 Comments:

At January 28, 2012 at 10:02 AM , Anonymous Urban Jungle Fashion said...

WHAT a great series you are doing here! I love this!

 
At January 28, 2012 at 5:32 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

You are very funny! i really like this post :D

I invite you to visit me if you have the chance.

{besitos}[xoxo]
http://thelookedover.blogspot.com/

 
At January 28, 2012 at 9:03 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks so much! You're so sweet, I really appreciate it!

xx

 
At January 28, 2012 at 9:06 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Haha, thanks Alejandra! I never try to take myself THAT seriously ;) and I will definitely stop by your blog! Thanks for stopping by mine :)

xx

 
At January 29, 2012 at 11:09 AM , Blogger Jennifer S. said...

What a cute blog. I loveeee a good pop of color.

jen
http://blankwhiteframes.blogspot.com

 
At January 29, 2012 at 10:32 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks Jen! I appreciate you stopping by!

xx

 
At January 31, 2012 at 11:06 PM , Blogger Michelle Lee said...

great post!

your newest follower Michelle
http://pinklemonincrystal.blogspot.com

 
At January 31, 2012 at 11:34 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks Michelle! For both commenting and following :) I'll stop by your blog as well!

xx

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Feel free to leave a comment, I love getting feedback :]

Have a great day!

-Ashlei

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home