<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.kinksarethenewpink.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Kinks Are The New Pink: Happy New Year!

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Happy New Year!

Why hello there! Long time, no see! I am truly amazed this thing is still up and running...well, kind of running :)

So it's a brand new year, meaning a fresh start to a whole year of new adventures, challenges, changes, highs, and lows. Like many people, I'm the kind of person who sees the new year as a chance to make changes, do more, and overall be a better person. Of course that thought process lasts for about a week or two and then I usually slip back into my old ways :)  As some of you may know, last year was pretty rough for me, I was unemployed for almost the entire year, struggling with finances, stressed out, and just generally unhappy with myself. I don't think I've cried as much in my entire life as I did this past year, it was quite ridiculous. But thankfully, I have a great support system - from my parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles, and cousins to my amazing boyfriend and friends. Without them, I don't know how I would've survived this past year. So to them I say:


someecards.com - Thanks....for putting up with my fucking bullshit.

(Sorry for the language, Mom)

But as I said, new year means fresh, new beginnings and instead of giving you a list of "resolutions" that I'll probably forget by tomorrow, here's a list of what kind of person, in general, I want to be this year:

* Be Happy
* Be Healthy
* Be Adventurous
* Be Loving
* Be Silly
* Be Legendary ;)
* Be Supportive
* Be Social
* Be Strong
* Simply Be Me :)

Easy enough I think (or at least I hope!). I hope everyone had an amazing holiday season and started the new year off with a bang. And yes, I'm back on the blogging bandwagon :)

Cheers to the freaking New Year!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At January 4, 2012 at 8:17 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

You are an amazing young woman - You are what you have listed and more. Here's to a great New Year.

Loving You

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Feel free to leave a comment, I love getting feedback :]

Have a great day!

-Ashlei

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home