<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.kinksarethenewpink.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Kinks Are The New Pink: Outfitted: Happy Friday!

Friday, July 8, 2011

Outfitted: Happy Friday!

And it is a happy one indeed! After many months of job hunting with no success I finally got asked back for an interview, woop! woop! :] Besides that exciting news this Friday has been pretty chill, hence the casual, pretty chill outfit. It's hot out there today and with plans to go to hot yoga later on this evening I wasn't trying to get fancy (oh you fancy, huh?...yep couldn't resist throwing that in there). For my hair I simply spritzed with water and added some of my Shea Moisture Curling Smoothie to help fluff it out, and that is that. Enjoy the pictures and the weekend!

 



Button down shirt - Forever 21/Tank top - H&M/Shorts - H&M/Shoes - Converse All Stars/Earrings - Aldo Accessories/Bag - Belgian accessories store

T.G.I.F.



Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At July 8, 2011 at 2:47 PM , Blogger Mr. Fancy said...

lol...love the last photo. Nice bike back there ;)

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Feel free to leave a comment, I love getting feedback :]

Have a great day!

-Ashlei

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home