<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.kinksarethenewpink.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Kinks Are The New Pink: Merry Christmas!

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas!


Just wanted to pop by and send warm wishes to everyone this Christmas from Deutschland  Hope your day is filled with family, fun, libations, and food babies ;) Thanks for your continued support of Kinks are the New Pink! I truly believe the best has yet to come :)

Merry Christmas!!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At December 26, 2012 at 12:21 PM , Anonymous Oh to Be a Muse said...

I love seeing everyone's xmas cards. Happy Holidays!

 
At December 26, 2012 at 4:26 PM , Anonymous Ashlei said...

Happy Holidays to you too, Cheryl!

xx

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Feel free to leave a comment, I love getting feedback :]

Have a great day!

-Ashlei

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home