<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.kinksarethenewpink.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Kinks Are The New Pink: Featured on IFB's Links A La Mode!

Saturday, December 29, 2012

Featured on IFB's Links A La Mode!

Hi everyone! Hope you're having a splendid weekend. I just wanted to pop by as in my jet-lag induced state of mind I completely forgot I had submitted this post to IFB's Links A La Mode this week, and would you believe it? It got featured! Yay! So a big 'Thank You!' And Internet hug go out to IFB, what a great way to close out 2012, right?

Be sure to check out the rest of the featuree's (yup, I just made that word up) below, it's a good looking bunch! And as always, thanks for reading!

One Last Helping of Holiday Cheer

Edited by: Jess of Fresh Jess

Have you recovered from your holiday feasting and shopping yet? For some of us, it was right back to work while others are savoring cherished time with loved ones (and maybe another helping of Christmas dinner.) Whatever your situation, I hope you find some time to relax and unwind from what seems like another chaotic holiday season. Perhaps some tea, your favorite blanket and a healthy dose of holiday outfits in this week’s Links a la Mode will help? It’s the last one of the year, so enjoy & happy new year!

LINKS À LA MODE: THE IFB WEEKLY ROUND UP: DECEMBER 27TH




SPONSOR:

Shopbop Resort: Santi, Suecomma Bonnie, Annabel Ingall, Sea NY, Venessa Arizaga, Giambattista Valli, Rochas, APC, Wang clutches, Versace

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At December 30, 2012 at 12:58 AM , Anonymous Stephanie said...

Congrats on your feature!

Steph, Chocolate Laced

 
At December 30, 2012 at 6:19 AM , Anonymous Ashlei said...

Thanks Steph! Happy New Year!

xx

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Feel free to leave a comment, I love getting feedback :]

Have a great day!

-Ashlei

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home