<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.kinksarethenewpink.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Kinks Are The New Pink: KATNP is on Curly Nikki!!

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

KATNP is on Curly Nikki!!


Good morning! Good morning! I'm happy to announce that I got featured on Curly Nikki today as a Naturally Glam Hair Idol! Yayyyyyy! Nikki is such a doll, I (obvi) love her site and frequently visit for great hair tips and tricks or just to drool over pictures of other's luscious curls, haha! Click through to check out the full feature and thanks again to Nikki!

Labels: , , , ,

8 Comments:

At September 26, 2012 at 8:40 AM , Anonymous Stephanie said...

Congrats!! I'm gonna have to take a few pointers...your hair looks beautiful and healthy! I've been hiding mine behind braids and weaves for so long now. Sigh. Help! Lol. (And I've been natural for 8 years now. Growth is not my friend =/)


-Stephanie from Chocolate Laced

 
At September 26, 2012 at 8:57 AM , Anonymous Sheriden Garrett said...

Wow! Congrats dear!
The Indie Byline

 
At September 26, 2012 at 10:34 AM , Anonymous Ashlei Mosley said...

Thanks Stephanie! And I'm sure you're natural curls are beautiful! I've actually been thinking about getting braids for the winter, maybe we can swap hair care tips! :)


xo

 
At September 26, 2012 at 10:35 AM , Anonymous Ashlei Mosley said...

Thanks Sheriden! :)


xo

 
At September 26, 2012 at 11:43 AM , Anonymous shawnte said...

found your blog through curly nikki's site. you have a really adorable blog!

 
At September 26, 2012 at 3:26 PM , Anonymous Shon said...

Hi, I am stopping over from the Curly Nikki post you were featured in. I currently live in Chucktown and thought I would say hi and check out your blog!! Love it!!

 
At September 26, 2012 at 4:02 PM , Anonymous Ashlei said...

Thanks Shawnte! That's so sweet of you to say! :)

xo

 
At September 26, 2012 at 4:04 PM , Anonymous Ashlei said...

Whoop! Whoop! Chucktown! Thanks for stopping by, always love meeting fellow Charlestonians!

xo

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Feel free to leave a comment, I love getting feedback :]

Have a great day!

-Ashlei

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home