<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.kinksarethenewpink.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Kinks Are The New Pink: Rock This!: Summer Shorts

Monday, June 25, 2012

Rock This!: Summer Shorts

Happy Monday! I hope everyone had a great weekend and if you participated in Pride festivities I am extremely jealous as I was stuck at work all weekend. There's always next year I suppose, haha :)

So as it is now officially Summer, I thought what better way to kick it off than bringing you six shorts you should rock this year. From your classic denim to florals and ikat prints, shorts are making a major come back this summer, there's so many different styles, cuts, and prints that you're bound to find at least one that works for you!

Summer Shorts
Shop the Shorts!: 1. Paige Jimmy Jimmy Short 2. Isabel Marant Tie Dye Short 3. ICHI Hysa Shorts 4. Stella McCartney Aude Striped Shorts 5. Warehouse Floral Printed Shorts 6. 10 Crosby Ikat Short (on sale!)


And as always, for your styling pleasure, I created an outfit using the ikat shorts (as they're my favorite) and you can also check out how I styled my own pair of neon shorts here. Honestly, you really could switch in any one of these shorts to create the perfect summer-chic look :)


Ikat Shorts
Shop the Look!: Prana Rita Top / 10 Crosby Ikat Short / Zara Wooden Wedge / Silvian Heach Bag / Stella McCartney Oversized Teardrop Sunnies / Madewell Feather Pendant / J.Crew Track Link Bracelet

Thanks for reading and I hope you have a wonderful day!

'Till Next Time...

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

10 Comments:

At June 25, 2012 at 10:11 AM , Anonymous Avy Stanford said...

Love that floral print.
 
/ Avy
http://MyMotherFuckedMickJagger.blogspot.com
 



 

 
At June 25, 2012 at 12:35 PM , Anonymous Channing in The City said...

I'm in love with the striped shorts! Cute picks :)

 
At June 25, 2012 at 3:56 PM , Anonymous Tee Mac said...

Love all of them!  Very cute. The ensemble is hot as well!

~Tavia
www.ninetofly.blogspot.com

 
At June 25, 2012 at 5:53 PM , Anonymous GiovannaPacini said...

Super cute picks! Loving the SM striped shorts! Too fab!

xx
Giovanna
www.oliveandanarrow.com

 
At June 25, 2012 at 11:20 PM , Anonymous Ashlei said...

Thanks Channing! Aren't the striped one's the best?!

xo

 
At June 25, 2012 at 11:20 PM , Anonymous Ashlei said...

Thanks Tavia!

xo

 
At June 25, 2012 at 11:25 PM , Anonymous Ashlei said...

Isn't it awesome?! Thanks for commenting!

xo

 
At June 25, 2012 at 11:27 PM , Anonymous Ashlei said...

Thanks Giovanna! The SM shorts are my fave, if only I could add them to my stripes collection, haha! Love your blog btw!

xo

 
At June 26, 2012 at 12:33 AM , Anonymous Chelsea said...

The ikat shorts are my fave too. Love the way you styled the outfit!
xo,   Chelseawww.abitofsass.blogspot.com 

 
At June 27, 2012 at 9:41 AM , Anonymous Ashlei said...

Thanks Chelsea!

xo

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Feel free to leave a comment, I love getting feedback :]

Have a great day!

-Ashlei

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home