<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.kinksarethenewpink.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Kinks Are The New Pink: A Look In Between: Resort 2013

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

A Look In Between: Resort 2013

Hi everyone! So I was doing my usual perusing of blogs the other day and came upon this post by Jena over at ChiCityFashion. She talks about how the Resort and Pre-Fall collections are typically the "forgotten collections" as no one makes a big deal over them, especially compared to the Spring/Fall collections (which I completely agree with). In order to take a closer look at Resort 2013 collections Jena created her own superlatives, and she did such an awesome job that it inspired me to actually take a look at the Resort '13 collections! So now here I am, with hopes in giving you a little inspiration with some of my favorite looks from my favorite collections for Resort '13! Enjoy the photos!

Chloe - minimal, airy, carefree

Tibi - bold coloring, surrealist prints

Rachel Roy - color blocking, playful prints, brights

Prabal Gurung - bold graphics, neon, prints

Michael Kors - ikat motifs, shimmer, casual elegance

'Till Next Time...

Labels: , , , , ,

6 Comments:

At June 19, 2012 at 8:08 AM , Anonymous Cristina said...

I'm kind of a sucker for resort :) I love that cute little printed dress from Prabal Gurung.

http://www.mostlyclothes.com/

 
At June 19, 2012 at 8:27 AM , Anonymous Ashlei said...

Isn't it awesome?! I've discovered a new love for Resort :) thanks for commenting!
xo

 
At June 19, 2012 at 8:52 AM , Anonymous Girl and Closet said...

LOVE, all of these designers but I'm especially smitten with the Prabal Gurung collection, so stunning!! xo veronika 

 
At June 19, 2012 at 9:35 AM , Anonymous Ashlei said...

Prabal Gurung's collection is quite amazing, I would die for the neon dress and those shoes! Haha! Thanks for commenting, Veronika!

xo

 
At June 20, 2012 at 12:47 AM , Anonymous Nika said...

I really like the retro vibe

 
At June 20, 2012 at 11:11 AM , Anonymous Ashlei said...

Me too ;)

xo

 

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Feel free to leave a comment, I love getting feedback :]

Have a great day!

-Ashlei

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home