<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.kinksarethenewpink.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Kinks Are The New Pink: Style Spy: Micro-Animal Prints

Monday, May 21, 2012

Style Spy: Micro-Animal Prints

Hi guys & gals! Happy Monday! So I'm officially out of school for the summer! *happy dance* And by the end of this week will be (somewhat) settled into a new place, I couldn't be more excited for the change.

Since we've been getting ready to move I've been going through my closet to pack/get rid of things I don't wear anymore and I've noticed a little trend going on with almost all of my tops - they all have some sort of quirky micro print, as I like to call it. I have a top with tiny airplanes, horses, bicycles, and recently purchased one from Anthropologie with tiny ants crawling across it (which I'm totally obsessed with and can't wait to style it for an outfit post!). I think what attracts me most to these tops is the optical illusion they create, from far away they simply look like a printed top, nothing really special, but once you get up close you can see the quirky & playful details of tiny elephants, bunnies, flamingos, etc.

micro animal prints


I love that these tops are easy to wear, as the add just the right amount of personality to even the most basic of outfits. Do you all have any fun micro printed tops? Please share in the comments! :)

'Till Next Time...


::Shop::
Flirty Flamingos - Ted Baker
Bouncing Bunnies - ASOS
Eclectic Elephants - Paul & Joe Sister
Blissful Bulldogs - Sea New York

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Feel free to leave a comment, I love getting feedback :]

Have a great day!

-Ashlei

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home